"We are having the same issues in our office. Clients are reporting bugs in modules as we're sending them out and it's causing a LOT of fr..."
- over 1 year ago05/09/19 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
"I second this. Our team has one dedicated person who has to download the update and test it for a week before anyone else is allowed to e..."
- over 1 year ago05/07/19 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"Just wondering if this is going to be implemented soon? An example of how obnoxious this is. Image you're using this as a reference for v..."
- almost 2 years ago04/16/19 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"You cannot both publish. Read more. Submit a feature request and maybe articulate will eventually get around to it. __ To both be abl..."
- almost 2 years ago04/09/19 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"I just wanted to point out that even if you put things in Storyline it isn't fully secure. If you're incredibly concerned, someone can st..."
- almost 2 years ago02/21/19 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"You could use alt codes? https://usefulshortcuts.com/alt-codes/intellectual-property-alt-codes.php I haven't tested this in Rise, bu..."
- 2 years ago12/19/18 at 9:02 pm (UTC)
"I agree with Shannon Scott, I was hoping that was what this update was going to be was an easy way to transfer projects between team memb..."
- 2 years ago12/19/18 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
"Awesome! I'm glad I was able to help :) "
- 2 years ago12/13/18 at 2:02 pm (UTC)
"Try going to the course -> Settings -> Collaborators -> There should be an option to transfer ownership when hovering over the n..."
- 2 years ago12/11/18 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"Same issue here I noticed it this morning on my layers. Really frustrating. :( "
- 2 years ago10/23/18 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
"Not sure about the making it bold as it is read, but we sometimes include the script for a slide in the notes section. You can then inclu..."
- 2 years ago10/22/18 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago10/17/18 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
Broderick Lemke started a new discussion Tab Order with Video on First Slide
"Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know about a possible bug that my team stumbled upon. I already talked to support about it and the..."
- over 2 years ago10/11/18 at 1:23 pm (UTC)
"I'm having issues with blurriness on a dashed-outlined box as well. It looks like it's likely part of this bug based on what Alyssa said...."
- over 2 years ago10/04/18 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
Broderick Lemke started a new discussion Volume control with lightbox?
"Hello, I am working on a module that heavily uses lightboxes. They have saved a lot of headache for our team on this project, but I am h..."
- over 2 years ago10/03/18 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
Broderick Lemke replied to the discussion Could you create a 'select this if you're that' option?
"Could you utilize a button stack in a blocks module that has three buttons that would take them to the appropriate page?"
- over 2 years ago10/03/18 at 1:12 pm (UTC)
"We are developing something very similar and I agree, this feature would be greatly appreciated. It is the same issue here. "
- over 2 years ago09/25/18 at 1:12 pm (UTC)
"This was our issue: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise/fonts-change-to-times-new-roman-when-course-is-published-from-rise..."
- over 2 years ago09/10/18 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
Broderick Lemke replied to the discussion Latest Update Warning 8_21_18 WARNING v3.19.166000
"Thank you for the update Ted. Our team has updated, but is keeping an extremely close eye on the CC when we publish. It's nice to have th..."
- over 2 years ago09/10/18 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
"Isn't that sort of the point of the play button being there? The browsers are preventing content from Auto-playing, so Articulate added t..."
- over 2 years ago09/10/18 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
"My solution has fixed it. I moved each category to its own scene, and then off of the main navigation page opened up a lightbox with navi..."
- over 2 years ago09/06/18 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"I think I came up with a solution of opening up a separate scene in a light box with controls and am testing that, I will post an update ..."
- over 2 years ago09/05/18 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"They're all in a layer together at the moment because there is a scrolling box of around 123 terms per subject, and they don't all fit on..."
- over 2 years ago09/05/18 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
Broderick Lemke started a new discussion Many Audio Clips Triggered on Click
"Hi there! Our team has been working on a project for a while and cannot come up with a solution. We had an old module built in flash th..."
- over 2 years ago09/05/18 at 7:38 pm (UTC)