"Great news. Thank you Annie."
- 4 months ago08/06/21 at 12:23 pm (UTC)
"Fantastic new feature. I really like it a lot and it opens up tons of new possibilities. Are there any plans to include the 360° ima..."
- 4 months ago08/05/21 at 6:40 am (UTC)
"+1 from my side as well. The possibility to rename states would be really helpful."
- 4 months ago07/23/21 at 11:26 am (UTC)
Dominik Ginthier replied to the discussion Storyline publish keeps crashing when using Google Noto CJK fonts.
"Hi All, We were experiencing the same issue with Noto Sans. Storyline was constantly crashing while previewing or publishing courses. We ..."
- 6 months ago06/08/21 at 8:05 am (UTC)
"Dear Leslie, I wanted to quickly check, if there has been a solution for the problem I reported last year? Unfortunately I am still ..."
- 7 months ago05/18/21 at 8:46 am (UTC)
"Same for us unfortunately. We won't be able to use the new format due to the reasons mentioned above. Maybe there could be two versions i..."
- 8 months ago03/29/21 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Arith, We are currently experiencing the same issue when creating courses in Storyline. Recently our company changed fonts and since t..."
- 9 months ago03/12/21 at 9:40 am (UTC)
"4 years ago Adam wrote that Articulate will tackle the RTL topic in Q1/2017. What has happened since then? We are desperately waiting for..."
- 1 year ago09/18/20 at 7:09 am (UTC)
Dominik Ginthier replied to the discussion The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process
"I am experiencing a similar issue since a couple of weeks. Whenever I try to open a Storyline file for the first time it works fine. Open..."
- over 1 year ago06/03/20 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"Hi Lynda, If you are using Storyline 360, then you can check the updates here: https://articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-Storylin..."
- over 1 year ago05/19/20 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Axel, All good here, thanks. :-) Glad to hear that it worked. I think it is caused by changing the set-up frequently. At home and..."
- over 1 year ago05/18/20 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Axel, How are you? Long time no hear. From time to time, I am experiencing a similar issue. I figured out that the layer settings..."
- over 1 year ago05/18/20 at 8:13 am (UTC)
Dominik Ginthier replied to the discussion Item from base layer showing no matter what I do? Storyline 3
"Hi Michelle, I am also seeing the same issue as you do. After inactivating the "Hover over" trigger it seems to work. It looks like the t..."
- over 1 year ago05/06/20 at 9:30 am (UTC)
"😄 Maybe this is the feature we all need."
- over 1 year ago04/17/20 at 5:44 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Thank you for your quick reply. In this case I will go back to version 35 released in December, which hopefully solves the issue."
- over 1 year ago04/17/20 at 5:43 am (UTC)
Dominik Ginthier started a new discussion Issue with rotating grouped objects in Storyline 360
"Dear Articulate Community, Since a couple of month I have issues with rotating grouped objects. I am not able to rotate any grouped objec..."
- over 1 year ago04/16/20 at 6:46 am (UTC)
Dominik Ginthier replied to the discussion Player Previous & Next Buttons removed but large blue bar remains!
"Hi Kelly, It looks like that one slide of your project still has the player buttons enabled. Have you checked every slide and made sure t..."
- over 1 year ago03/10/20 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"Awesome, thanks Raphael."
- almost 2 years ago03/02/20 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi Dorrien, Unfortunately I am not the CSS expert in our team. I know that we also had issues with some of the blocks. Let me check with ..."
- almost 2 years ago03/02/20 at 7:10 am (UTC)
"Hi Katarina, I could imagine that it might also work, if you convert your hand picture into a dial and then create a wave animation ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/27/20 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"Any kind of update would be helpful. In January we have added Hebrew to our language portfolio, which makes a right-to-left support even ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/24/20 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi Russell, You can always install a previous build of Storyline. Please see screenshot below."
- almost 2 years ago02/21/20 at 8:21 am (UTC)
Dominik Ginthier replied to the discussion Animation in Storyline through the Morph Transition
"+1 from my side as well."
- almost 2 years ago01/30/20 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
"Hello, Are there any updates on this topic? It would still be interesting for us to know by when Articulate will support images with more..."
- 2 years ago11/26/19 at 12:49 pm (UTC)