"I completely agree! +1 for adding an exit course link."
- 4 days ago01/16/20 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your quick response, Alyssa. Any idea if a solution is in the works? Are you able to log my +1 or do I need to do that elsewhe..."
- 4 days ago01/16/20 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
"Any progress on this front? If not, please add my +1 for this feature!"
- 4 days ago01/16/20 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Crystal - I'm in the same boat as all the others who, over the past year, have asked about disabling the quiz results on Rise.&..."
- 4 months ago09/24/19 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for posting, Jenny. I hopped on hoping to find a way to change that title too as I am presenting information that may not always ..."
- 9 months ago05/06/19 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
"Yes! Ah, I was missing the slide start triggers. Thank you so much for your help, Michael! Ellen"
- 10 months ago03/29/19 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Michael! Thanks for your response. Does this seem like the right way to go? -Put the 5 lightbulbs on the master slide -Create a light..."
- 10 months ago03/29/19 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
Ellen Price started a new discussion Show Lives/Power Throughout Videogame
"Hi, heroes: I am building a game in Storyline 360 and find myself a bit out of my league. Some background on the game: T..."
- 10 months ago03/29/19 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for your answers. I'm obviously a noob! Ellen"
- 11 months ago03/08/19 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
Ellen Price started a new discussion Insights about Publishing Rise Courses to Web?
"Hello: We are looking into building a course in Rise that we don't want to put in our LMS but instead host on our website. This is the ..."
- 11 months ago03/07/19 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
Ellen Price started a new discussion Issue with Selecting Radio Buttons in Published Courses
"Hello, I have published a course in Storyline that includes many quiz slides. Three of my four reviewers have had issues with not being..."
- over 1 year ago07/27/18 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"In my experience, Articulate is far superior to Claro--almost like Photoshop vs. Microsoft Paint (which is great for simple projects). Th..."
- over 1 year ago06/04/18 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
Ellen Price replied to the discussion How to keep image quality after inserting into Storyline
"Hi, Alyssa: I'm having the same problem; my course looks crisp when I'm authoring but is blurry when I publish. Can I send you the file t..."
- over 1 year ago04/26/18 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Alyssa: Are you aware of any workarounds for this issue?"
- almost 2 years ago03/16/18 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Alyssa. "
- almost 2 years ago03/12/18 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
Ellen Price started a new discussion Transition between state change in character poses very jerky
"Hello! I am using a character whose poses change during a scene with slide triggers. The transition between poses is very jerky. Can anyo..."
- almost 2 years ago03/09/18 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Richard! I knew it was user error! :)"
- almost 2 years ago02/27/18 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
Ellen Price started a new discussion Help! Triggers on Layers not working
"I am trying to use triggers to change the state of a character. Super simple! It works just fine on the base layer but not on the slide l..."
- almost 2 years ago02/26/18 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
Ellen Price started a new discussion XML error when opening a PDF uploaded as resource
"Has anyone gotten this error when opening a PDF that you uploaded as a resource in the course player? Error message: This XML file does n..."
- almost 2 years ago02/20/18 at 5:03 pm (UTC)
Ellen Price started a new discussion How do you cite your online course?
"A few of my SMEs want to add the online courses we've built to their CVs and have asked me about the appropriate way to cite them. I have..."
- almost 2 years ago01/26/18 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Meaghan: This is cool! How would you adjust this interaction if your choices required a large bit of text, for example, a health ..."
- 2 years ago11/17/17 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Ashley: I tried to upload another course to the SCORM Cloud for testing, and I didn't have administrative access to the realm. Can ..."
- 2 years ago10/30/17 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Michael: Thanks for your response! Everything was set up correctly; I contacted Articulate Tech Support who found that I had corrup..."
- 2 years ago10/25/17 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
Ellen Price started a new discussion Object Triggers on Base Layer
"I was using a bad habit I picked up from my old software and creating a ton of triggers on one slide rather than using layers. I thought ..."
- over 2 years ago10/16/17 at 4:05 pm (UTC)