Henry Meadows started a new discussion Question about Retrying a Quiz in Articulate Storyline
"I was having a discussion with a coworker regarding retrying a quiz in Storyline 360. If a learner passes a quiz, clicks Retry butt..."
- 6 months ago01/14/21 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"+1 on upload new version of videos. We're creating some in Premiere Pro and have been using DropBox for this. I wanted to sta..."
- 1 year ago07/10/20 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
"Has there been any update on this? We're still seeing this with courses published in version 3.40.22208.0. "
- 1 year ago05/29/20 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
"I rolled back to the December release, and the issue is not there. "
- over 1 year ago02/07/20 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
"We're seeing this in our operation. Misspelled text entered into a text entry field on a layer is showing through the base layer ev..."
- over 1 year ago02/07/20 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
Henry Meadows replied to the discussion Link to lightboxed slide from a Review quiz layer causes the Quiz review Next button to restart at the first quiz slide.
"Hi Ashley, I ran into this issue today with build 3.30.19518.0. "
- almost 2 years ago08/27/19 at 6:05 pm (UTC)
Henry Meadows replied to the discussion Optional Question Banks for Bifurcated Learner Groups
"Hi Alyssa, I reviewed the suggested discussion, and it sounds similar to what I am trying to accomplish. Since this is a compliance co..."
- over 2 years ago11/08/18 at 4:51 pm (UTC)
Henry Meadows started a new discussion Optional Question Banks for Bifurcated Learner Groups
"Hi Heroes, I have a project where I'm providing custom content based on a classification of the learner. For example, If I have lea..."
- over 2 years ago11/08/18 at 12:26 am (UTC)
Henry Meadows started a new discussion Issue with Marker States in Storyline 360
"Hi Heroes, I was helping a colleague debug an issue with some markers in a course she's working on. I have seen a few threads..."
- almost 3 years ago10/24/18 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the update Ashley. "
- almost 3 years ago07/31/18 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie! I will check it out."
- 3 years ago07/24/18 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, Thanks for the reminder. That may be the culprit. If I encounter this again while working locally, I will raise the issue..."
- 3 years ago07/13/18 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
Henry Meadows started a new discussion Random Undos
"Hi community, I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. Yesterday as I was editing a SL 360 file, a lot of my recent edits ..."
- 3 years ago07/12/18 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Phil. "
- 3 years ago07/10/18 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Slides cannot be hidden, but can be removed in the Menu by going into Player settings, Menu, and removing the slides you do not want to s..."
- 3 years ago07/10/18 at 5:37 pm (UTC)
Henry Meadows started a new discussion Freeform Drag and Drop - Drag Items Not Showing in Preview
"Hi, I have some Freeform Drag and Drop slides and when I preview them, the drag items are not showing when Shuffle is set to Answers is..."
- 3 years ago07/10/18 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
- 3 years ago07/05/18 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
- 3 years ago07/05/18 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
"I've seen this happen when I have copied a slide from another project or changed the slide size. I haven't seen this particular use case. "
- 3 years ago07/05/18 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"I've already raised a case with Support for this issue, but wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this. I am trying to put togeth..."
- 3 years ago07/05/18 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
Henry Meadows started a new discussion Feature Requests for Articulate Review
"Hi Heroes, I have been thinking about some improvements for Articulate Review that I would like to see -- Folders to group related conten..."
- over 3 years ago03/30/18 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Sorry for any spam. This is the one I reported last month and Articulate fixed. Glad to see they’re responsive."
- over 3 years ago03/01/18 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I removed some confidential info, so the text doesn't match. If you click on the agent icons for Larry and Eden you will se..."
- over 3 years ago02/07/18 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
"Crystal, thanks for the reply. The input box is only tall enough for one row of text but it still causes the wrapping. I've removed th..."
- over 3 years ago02/06/18 at 11:49 pm (UTC)