"This is fixed in Storyline 360 update 32. "
- over 1 year ago10/07/19 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
John Say replied to the discussion Multi-line text links don't appear as a single link (Updated file to SL3 from SL2)
"Hi all, I'm happy to report that I was not able to reproduce this issue in Storyline 360 update 32. There have been other hyperlink..."
- over 1 year ago10/07/19 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Darren, Thanks for compiling your testing notes! You certainly had a fair go at solving the problem. I had another go myself and expe..."
- over 2 years ago06/04/18 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi Darren, It worked on my end. I used the number pad at the right side of my keyboard with NumLock enabled. Hope this helps. "
- over 2 years ago05/31/18 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
John Say replied to the discussion Audio Questions About Published Storyline360 Courses
"Hi Brek, Your findings are accurate. The bitrate is changed depending on the audio quality setting you choose in the publish settings...."
- over 2 years ago05/24/18 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Bob! Can you try this, right click on the item and go to "Accessibility" and uncheck the option "object is visible to accessibility..."
- over 3 years ago09/26/17 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
"Hi Andrew! If your course keeps on resuming to specific slide and you have a relatively long course, then I think you are hitting the re..."
- over 3 years ago09/26/17 at 7:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Irina, I think you are referring to the Rise feature that lets users mark lessons complete as documented here: https://articulate.co..."
- over 3 years ago06/09/17 at 8:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi James, You asked "How do we as developers control what goes up (e.g. John read vs. John completed)". The only Export option available..."
- over 3 years ago06/09/17 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
"We have no maximum width/height for logos. Rise will automatically shrink down your images even if you import a really big image. Ther..."
- over 3 years ago06/05/17 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Amy, Unfortunately, there is no way to publish Rise courses to Flash. Rise publishes HTML5-only courses and does not use Flash player..."
- over 3 years ago06/05/17 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
John Say replied to the discussion Embedded Hyperlinks do not work when placed in a RISE QUIZ
"Hi Paul, I tried embedding your PDF file in Rise and I was able to replicate the issue. The external hyperlinks worked fine but the li..."
- over 3 years ago06/05/17 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sam, I was able to figure out how to create a button that would have the same issue as yours. 1) Insert a regular button via the I..."
- almost 4 years ago04/05/17 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sam, I tried the click and drag method with the unedited version of your sample file and I was able to select the 2 buttons. I clic..."
- almost 4 years ago04/05/17 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sam! I got to take a look at the problematic file with the problem button and it looks like the actual area of the button is set to b..."
- almost 4 years ago04/05/17 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
John Say replied to the discussion Articulate tab disappeared after Office 2016 upgrade
"Hi Tammy, Really sorry for the trouble. I have reached out to you and Tom using the existing case for the issue. Hopefully we can in..."
- almost 4 years ago03/13/17 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alex! If you're getting that error, I believe that you are using the URL/Embed content type in Rise. I would recommend that you u..."
- almost 4 years ago03/03/17 at 9:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi Edward! I think it would be better if we handle the issue via a support case so that we can do some in-depth troubleshooting. I sen..."
- almost 4 years ago02/10/17 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Martin, Mailto: URLs do not work but what you can do is to use a URL shortener to create an HTTP address that forwards to your mailt..."
- almost 4 years ago02/09/17 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
John Say replied to the discussion Quiz review - branching to relevant content and returning back to the quiz review
"Hi Lucille! I have an idea of inserting a button that has a lightbox trigger to show the specific content slide associated with that que..."
- almost 4 years ago02/02/17 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
John Say replied to the discussion WARNING: Accessibility bug in Storyline (WCAG/508 compliance)
"Hi R M, I was able to do some testing and found that the 2 issues noted by Kuriko do NOT happen on custom shapes that act as buttons (w..."
- 4 years ago01/10/17 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Vincent! It's most likely a problem with your trigger that increments the counter variable on each question slide. To correct the beh..."
- 4 years ago12/12/16 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Linda! You can use Storyline on a Mac by having virtual environment software like Parallels, Apple Boot Camp, and VMware. Please ch..."
- 4 years ago12/12/16 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi JP, really sorry that the translation issue is still happening on your HP computer. I do think we are having some progress with nar..."
- over 4 years ago10/17/16 at 3:39 pm (UTC)