Product Last Post Replies
Techno10 Lorrain
Hi there, I have a sticky hover state on a button only when a particular event happen; --For design purpose we decided to go with custom submit button on quiz and de...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Patrick Ross
We are looking at purchasing a text-to-speech software in an effort to reduce our development time. Any recommendation? Pat
By Crystal Horn
Christopher Danello
Should be a simple question: Is there a way to modify the look of the dropdown in Slide view or in Form view? I'd like to make the line around the dropdown a little ...
pyxi pyx
Hello, I have a series of 20 questions, and I want to draw just 10 randomly for my quiz. any suggestion please ?
By pyxi pyx
Pete Taylor
Hi everyone, I have a slider and button interaction and 9 objects with states numbered 1 to 6. What I am trying to do is change the state of the object based on t...
By Michael Hinze
Nick Garrod
Hi Please see the attached Storyline 360 file. Drag the small gas burner to Continuous and everything else to Batch. Why on earth is it telling me the answer is inco...
By Phil Mayor
Carla Luies
Hi I had to replace my laptop and therefore reload storyline 2 with my existing license. However, I did not receive a new product confirmation email and can therefore...
Nancy Kenney
Hello, I have a Mp4 recorded in Camtasia which I need to use Articulate to add a SCORM wrapper.  My predecessor had a add on in power point to accomplish this task.  ...
Andrea Cheyne
I am a current Storyline 2 user and am looking to move to Articulate 360. I am using a trial version now and moved a Storyline 2 course into Storyline 360 to test out ...
By Wendy Farmer
Timothy Coyle
Hey guys, learned a lot from the forum this morning about move and animation paths. I'm able to make a dial continuously spin, etc. However, what I wanted to discover...
By Walt Hamilton
Michael Winslow
I have 2 images that change states at specific point in the timeline and they look fine in all state in the editor, but the images shift as modes change in the viewer....
Linda Carter
I'm trying to change the state of an image with each character that's typed into a data entry box. The user needs to be able to type any combination of 4 characters an...
By Linda Carter
Carrie Eaton
My client wants to force the learner to listen to the audio on each slide before moving to the next slide. I've suggested otherwise to no avail. ;-( So I've looked at...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Carrie Eaton
farhat shah
Hi, Dear i have an issue with the drag and drop score as i shifted the square multiple times the score added multiple time. i want to stop the multiple addition of sc...
By Wendy Farmer
Tin Telesforo
Hi! I hope someone in the community can help me with my SL2 issue. I created layers on a master slide, and they work perfectly when I preview each slide. But when I p...
By Wendy Farmer
dany shaya
Hello, I have created a layer called "time" that works as a counter in my slide. Also, I have 4 interacting drop down (not built in, I have created them), each with i...
By Wendy Farmer
Veronica Budnikas
Hi all, I was lucky enough to be part of the Beta Team for 360 and I've written a few articles on Storyline's new features. I'll have some videos coming soon too. Re...
By Helena Smith
Elizabeth Hildebrandt
Is there a way to export a video file from an articutate course
By Michael Hinze
Frank  Bialas
As the title says, I'm dealing with a tech issue involving a SCORM package published in Storyline 1, Firefox browser, Flash player, and an LMS host. Our MOODLE partner...
By Leslie McKerchie
vanessa payne
Hello! Does anyone know how to change the slides when the quiz is in review mode. For example, after the quiz is complete, the learner can go back and review their ans...
By Alyssa Gomez