Product Last Post Replies
Jeff Battaglia
Has anyone figured out a workaround concerning the Matching Question type that involves drop down menus? Basically, I'm looking for a way to make the question answers ...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ahesan Ali
Some useful Animeted Button set
Henrik Clausen
In my productions, I very frequently time animation elements to the speak, which is always replicated in Notes. While one can to some extent read the audio waves and m...
Ali h
Hi everyone! i hope y'll r ding well    my question is How can i insert a button to restart the scene ? so when the user click it it restart the scene not the whole...
By Ali h
Michael Arellano
I have an issue on a module I am building.  When going through the preview I have found that I have 2 slides that will not progress correctly.  When the Next  button i...
By Michael Arellano
l l
Hi Storyline experts!   I am creating a webinar within Storyline 2 and would love to be able to send it through e-blast to the workforce at my organization. What wou...
By Walt Hamilton
Anne Baker
Is there a function that allows you to store elements (buttons, etc.) in a library for content that is reused but isn't necessarily on every slide?
By Walt Hamilton
Linda Oosterveld
Please see attachment.  I have created a course and 'failed' on purpose to see the final screen, then retried the quiz and passed.  But the screen shows the failed ima...
By Leslie McKerchie
Megan E
Having an issue with slide layers... I want the learner to listen to the base layer audio, then have the learner listen to audio on the slide layer. However, once ther...
By Wendy Farmer
Trudy B.
I'm creating a grammar quiz and want to have about 20 unique questions . For each question I need at least 2 responses. It would look like this: (Are / Our) ________...
By Wendy Farmer
Marcia Dickerson
I have been trying to insert videos from a website into my course in Storyline; however, I am not successful. My videos are here: http://lkq.qumucloud.com/portal. Ther...
By Marcia Dickerson
Vanessa Alzate
Hello, my client is looking to possibly host their elearning file on moodle.  What they would like is one file with 3 different sections and allow the learner to pick...
Anna Runkle
Hi everyone, my client is a large utility company that is subject to NERC regulations = very high cyber security required. We are building them a lengthy course (or se...
By Leslie McKerchie
Troy Hackworth
Has anyone installed a SCORM 1.2 course in SuccessFactors....Any Issues?
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carolyn Siccama
Hi Everyone, I am pulling my hair out - for what is probably a very simple fix and I cannot figure it out. See attached timeline slide.  As you click on the dates on...
By Wendy Farmer
Lane Miller
Hello everyone. My laptop recently upgraded Storyline 2 files.  Since then all menus have shrunk to sizes I can no longer read clearly.  I know where things are of co...
Kimberly Dennis
I have a large video (2.36 GB) that is in .mp4 format.  When I attempt to insert it into Storyline 2, I get a message "...does not appear to be a supported video forma...
Macy Frost
I have a series of 4 text boxes travelling around a square path using cue points and motion paths. I'm hoping to come up with a way to loop the timeline so that when t...
By Richard Hill
Lucas Cecchetto
In an SL2 course, I created a slide with many photos on it. I built a carousel effect where the user drags the slider to view the different photos. Similar to this: h...
sarah kozlowski
Long time reader, first time caller...  I am trying to create a trigger for the next button after the quiz results slide and when I preview the final result (several ...
By Wendy Farmer