Product Last Post Replies
Mélanie Rodier
Hello , I am trying to edit feedback slides that the users get after the result slide but I don't see the "edit pick many button" as indicated in the tutto http://blo...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Eric Schaffer
I have seen an e-learning slide with the knob on a meter being rotated. I've tried everything I can think of to make this work. Any ideas out there would be greatly ap...
By Christie Pollick
Nadja Sherelis
Hello, I want to use SDK for Storyline 2 to specially customize my course background. However, I only have the new version of Flash (now Animate) from the Creative Cl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Zoe Faulder
I have a project with a solid color background. At certain screen sizes white lines appear on the edge of the player between the right sidebar and the slides or the bo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dmitri Fedoulov
Hi, I am in the process of creating an e-learning module with lots of screen capture demonstrations. The module has 120 slides! There are 8 scenes and the player's bac...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Wonder Worker
On the Articulate Community section of the web site, there's a place for employers to post jobs. Can individual also post there for "employment wanted"? I'd like to ...
Alan Verallo
We have a number of courses that require converting from traditional delivery into online interactive courses using articulate so we can upload to our LMS and are seek...
Hernan Lara
Hi there, I'm having this problem and it has already taken too much time trying to find a solution. All the notes in this project should be black (font color), but e...
Abhishek Srivastava
I need to know that can i make the scrollbar in disabled mode in the random pages within one project in Storyline 2.
Abhishek Srivastava
Course is not working on I-Pad with iOS version 9 and above, however we have an i-Pad with iOS version 8.4 and 7.3. Course is running easily on that i-Pads. Kindly pro...
By Abhishek Srivastava
Farhanah Putra
Hi, is it possible to create multiple incorrect messages? Like, every wrong answers have a different description
By Farhanah Putra
Sean Dugger
Does anyone know how to create a trigger on a slide that is in one scene to affect a layer in a slide on a different scene? I am creating several different scenes for ...
By Patty Maher
Amanda Bishop
Is there anything in Storyline that I can use to back up my files? Presenter '09 had the backup package feature, so I'm looking for something like that.
By Christie Pollick
Stefne Jean
I currently working on a project where i am asked to track the slide numbers to determine where the user left off i wanted to know how does storyline count its slide a...
Gary Cronin
Hi,  I was asked to create a quiz for a group of students which would track there answers, I uploaded the project on Articulate Online and tested the project (using a...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
John Bogdanske
After the window appears stating there is an update for Storyline2, I click on 'Yes' to proceed. My option is clear, so I click on the 'Download Now' button which dire...
By Leslie McKerchie
Narissa Lewis
Hi there. I'm experimenting with a survey using numeric entry fields. I would like to A - control the numbers that are entered into the field (i.e only numbers 1  to 5...
By Wendy Farmer
S P
Engage slide volume is noticeably louder than every other slide. This has been a known problem for at least 9 months now: http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/401...
Articulate Engage almost 8 years ago
Sara Cardiel
The audio in my Engage and Quizmaker interactions are much louder than my regular narration.  I have tried to go back and adjust the volume in each audio file of the i...
Articulate Engage almost 8 years ago
Cara Spray
Hi all, Just a quick question: Is it possible to do a global font change for quiz sections in Storyline? It's a bit of a time suck to go through and change the font on...
By Christie Pollick