Product Last Post Replies
Perry B
I am able to fade in a scrolling panel but the option to fade out the scrolling panel is faded out. Is it possible to fade out a scrolling panel? It looks a little jar...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Perry B
Brent Williams
Hi, I would like to know if there is currently a way to change how the player displays the font size. It currently shows 100% I would like to be able to set the font a...
By Christie Pollick
Kim Ervin
Hi! I'm reviewing how different SL2 features work with a trial version. I published a project for the web with the above tool enabled. When attempting to download the ...
By Kim Ervin
tracey bennett
Hi everyone, Could anyone recommend a great translation tool for SL, specifically Spanish? Many thanks Tracey Bennett
By Christie Pollick
Tina F
Hi is there a way to allow the user to toggle the MENU on and off while viewing the video?
By Christie Pollick
Garry Hargreaves
Hi Guys, Looking for some assistance with this project.    Usually with compliance-based corporate inductions programs everyone gets the same dose of content – one si...
By Leslie McKerchie
John L.
Hi -- Articulate Presenter 09 & PowerPoint 2010. I have a bullet-point slide which, despite supposedly all lines having the same line and paragraph spacing (and fo...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Anna Gorshkova
Good afternoon, I'm still learning to do the cool tricks to create more interaction in Articulate files, and for now I am heavily relying on templates. I downloaded ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vicky Sharma
when i publish my story line course in storyline 2 photos not show in HTML5 What is the solution 
By Leslie McKerchie
Jorge Malebrán
I have to rename that suffix manually everytime, because configuration with local server and scorm that call for to long charcter path, and for general purpose of arch...
By Leslie McKerchie
Boneta Morris
I'm new to Storyline 2 and have created a step-by-step screencast containing text entry. The text entry appears on one slide, clicking the Enter button appears on the ...
By Boneta Morris
Efleda Brophy
Is there a way to specify that out of a bank of 50 questions, for example, Storyline just picks any 25 questions every time the student retakes the quiz?
By Leslie McKerchie
Lorna Douville
We use articulate to create eLearning for multiple companies. During publication the logo from one company will inexplicably be inserted into the eLearning of another ...
By Emily Ruby
imen gh
Hello,  I want to know if Storyline enables to publish materials in video formats. I didn't find the formats video on publishing screen (see the image attached) .. Is...
By Christie Pollick
Wendy Moon
Hello, I made a quick course about Netiquette and I have a few questions. 1) On slide 1.3 - Netiquette Course - how can I get the videos to connect back to the cours...
By Leslie McKerchie
Anita Parks
I am creating a nursing module where I need to have the student place a stethoscope over six areas to listen to heart and lung sounds. I would like it to score each dr...
By Christie Pollick
Jorge Malebrán
http://imgur.com/a/jT6SF I used to work in W7 in can see my network drives when changing "jump url /file" I browsed to a network drive where pdf are stores ( by other...
By Jorge Malebrán
Tom Goethals
Hi everybody, The issue i'm facing is this: I've got a course with many slides, each slide has an action to go to the next slide on a keypress ('n' to go next, 'b' t...
By Leslie McKerchie
K L
I am using Presenter '13 on Windows 10 in Powerpoint 2016.  When I import (add slide video from file) a ".wmv" video the quality drop dramatically when previewing or a...
By Christie Pollick
kljkljl kljkljlkj
hi every body i have my own APP in android and and when publish my works in story line with scorm and put in my APP it does not work and asked another APP  how we can ...
By Leslie McKerchie