Product Last Post Replies
Amy Price
Hi fellow e-Learning heroes, Does anyone know what the Quiz Data report looks like that is produced from a SCORM 2004 file? Or how you access it from a LMS? Thanks Amy
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Catherine Nielsen
Is there any solution for the following issue? Internet Explorer 11 no longer supports the Use Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) for XMLHttpRequest instead. Can I...
By Christie Pollick
Daniela Slater
With the current issue with You Tube not inserting as it used to, is it possible to insert the video in a marker using Web Object?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Juanjo Haro
It seems that SABA and Storyline have a problem with the quiz. If we close a quiz in the middle of execution, SABA loses counter what we are doing in the quiz and, whe...
By Juanjo Haro
Pratik Malvi
Dear All, When i am publishing my course in web format Step-by-step slides video mode stop working. It's work on story.html file but stop working in story_html5 form...
By Christie Pollick
Snorre Rubin
Hi everybody I am building a tutorial for a videoeditor in Storyline 2, and I would like to have the user drag the cursor along a timeline, from one point to another....
Vanessa M
Hello, I am at my wits end. My next buttons don't work. When revisiting a slide they are fine, but at first visit to the slide the user can't advance until the timeli...
Adam House
Hi everyone I am in desperate need of any suggestions you may have to help solve my storyline query? I have looked and tried everything I can find on here to no avail...
By Adam House
napasin suadee
Can Storyline2 contribute course's structure like the image below, when upload SCORM in moodle ?   I need to seperate chapter and test like in the image when learner...
By Phil Mayor
Ravindra Gardi
I am trying to open my articulate storyline file, but showing following error.
By Ravindra Gardi
Ellen Ben Abba
I have created a question bank, set Randomly, so for people who re-take the quiz it's not exactly the same. My question is, however, I have a bank of 50 questions, I w...
By Wendy Farmer
jsppeace p
For some reason the Next button will not enable after the four drop-drag items have been successfully dropped on each of the targets.  I am using a numeric variable an...
By jsppeace p
Dr. Carole Robinson
I'm looking for the download of the storyline - multidimensional org chart. The last post about it was 6 months ago and it was originally shared a year ago.  There are...
By Dr. Carole Robinson
Maybe Briceño
Hola ¿Alguien me puede decir como convertir un video storyline a mp4?   Gracias
By Walt Hamilton
Teresa Williams
http://screencast.com/t/0GrTLKgMJl Here is a video that shows what is happening. While I can sometimes record even on this non-fully opening page, most times I cannot...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Teresa Williams
Jeannie Jurado
Greetings-   I am in need of assistance in a course that I created. I have check marks to appear when the learner completes a lesson/scene, but also allow the learne...
By Walt Hamilton
Chris Dorna
A want to make my own feedback layer for a multiple choice question. How does Storyline determine which textbox in the layout contains the feedback text?
Aurélien Coussement
Hi everyone, My client is using a windows tablet to view a storyline content.  Apparently, he encounters problems with "text entry" exercises : no on-screen keyboards...
By Christie Pollick
Jeanette Perez
I have created several quizzes and on one of the quiz question slides, an image (along with an attached trigger) I've included to lead viewers to the next slide disapp...
By Christie Pollick
Roger Ho
Hello eLearning Heroes, I recently updated from either the Original Storyline 2 or Storyline 2 with Update 1 to Build 1505.515 (shows as 1505.514 in my actual applica...
By Christie Pollick