Product Last Post Replies
Jason Johnson
I'm designing a fairly complex project and the final product has to work for HTML5, both traditional PC & iPads. I wanted to make use of slide layers quite a bit b...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erez Goren
Hello, I've been searching for this subject on these boards but couldn't find something that was 100% relevant, so here goes: Our LMS provides tracking information p...
By Walt Hamilton
susie buckley
I am wondering if anyone has had trouble with an AICC course recording completion in IE11. I am launching it through a SumTotal LMS and it appears to not record anythi...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sebastian M
Hello Community, I've built some quiz slides with multiple entry fields (questions). The user has the option of saving his/her progress to an external file. ...
By Sebastian M
Joseph Riegelmayer
Is it possible to have an interactive spreadsheet in Storyline2?   I need to create an activity where the user enters numbers and they are tallied at the bottom. Can t...
By Joseph Riegelmayer
Niels van Drimmelen
When I convert a slide to freeform interaction (pick one), the interaction is named "pick one". I can't find a way to change this name. The reason to change the name:...
By Niels van Drimmelen
nadilah hussain
How do I draw a number of questions from different banks please?
By Ademola Johnson
Leo van den Munkhof
Just started to build a new course in Articulate. How do I inert a menu table allowing the user to select one of the course subjects?
By Leo van den Munkhof
Ravindra Gardi
I have developed game, at the end of game their is restart button. I want to total time of each user separately, but course will be open only once. Course start1: com...
By Ravindra Gardi
Joe Zhou
Dear community I need you help to debug this as I am not able to find out the reason and my  deadline is closing... I build a text entry filed quiz from scratch usin...
By Joe Zhou
CINDY LYONS
I have Storyline on my desktop in my home office. I will be working from an office other than my home for several weeks and want to put Storyline on my laptop. Do I ne...
By CINDY LYONS
Sarah Lipsey
I am testing my first Storyline course for a university, but the CMS - LMS structure we have appears to be preventing my project from working. I've published oodles of...
By Sarah Lipsey
Precor Training
There seems to be a large white space in my marker labels that I cant remove. When I resize the label, a scroll bar appears, that in preview only displays the white ar...
By Adam Hain
Luke Mosse
Hi there I'm using a flat UI style - no curves or shading etc.. And I want to make the design consistent - with question feedback, the button has a 'button' style wit...
By Jena Williams
Mark Wong
Eg. I have a home page that 3 links (eg. btn1,2,3) to say topic 1,2 and 3. If I want the slides for topic 1,2,3 to appear as 1,2,3 from left to right in story view, I ...
By David Tait
Sarah Lipsey
I posted a question earlier today and am posting again, with a different title, in hopes of sparking a conversation. I'm determined to figure out what my options are. ...
By Christie Pollick
Brad Cummings
I have uploaded an AICC Articulate course to  Learn Center.  I have three embedded videos in the presentation.   All work just fine when viewed in preview mode, or eve...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Nick Eastham
I have created a player template in Presenter 13. Can I simply import this into Engage and Quizmaker, or are there elements in those modules that do not appear in Pres...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Chris McAllister
Hi there. I am working next to a person also on storyline whose view appears to be wide screen. First, is this just a view preference and how do I get it. Second, does...
By David Anderson
Michelle Whitfield
Hello, I have subscription to elearningbrothers.com.  I am using one of the Storyline scenario templates (please note this is not a branching template).  The name of t...
By Wendy Farmer