Product Last Post Replies
Chris McAllister
I would like to see a print out similar to a print out of a power point slide deck of my storyline? Any plans for this? Any one have any ideas?
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
clarisse neytiri
Bonjour,  Je n'arrive pas à installer la version gratuite 30 jours. J'ai un message d'échec d'installation 80070642 et je ne sais pas ce que cela signifie. Est ce qu...
By Nicole Legault
Jessica Littlejohn
Hi - I am building a course and I have a few question slides.  The feedback on the answer slide is a little lengthy and it doesn't seem like I can adjust the size of ...
By Jessica Littlejohn
Philip Varghese
I am using the JavaScript found on these forums to get the date. When I run the published output on my PC, it does not show the date. However when I run the same pub...
By Christie Pollick
Ray Mooney
I have a published course using a "restricted" menu flow in LMS (SCORM 2004) and you must press the next-button 3-4 times for a slide to advance. If I change the cours...
By Christie Pollick
vivek sinha
Hi there, I am creating a e-learning module for the first time with articulate storyline 2. I have some queries that are stopping me from completing my module. They a...
By Wendy Farmer
Tom Lacey-Johnson
HI, I am making a bespoke drag and drop and need a way to show my  layer for incomplete question. What I have is an image that I want to have users label and I have u...
By dorry baim
Melissa Lucas
I am creating my first e-learning project for the company I work for as their in-house graphic designer. The project about safe digging best practices. I am only on th...
By dorry baim
Sharon Liu
Hi everyone, I ran into two issues that I couldn't figure out how to resolve...please help! 1. Regarding the Resources tab: I unchecked the Resources option in Playe...
By Wendy Farmer
Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Back in my early Flash days, when I was just learning Actionscript 1(AS1), I couldn't figure out how to generate a random number with AS1. So I came up with this idea ...
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Mohammad  Hassam
Hi there, AS2 become one of the most usuable tool these days.It has given me a chance to dig the tool a little more. While using AS2, there is an error I got after re...
By Mohammad Hassam
Cheryl Hoover
Hi! I wonder if someone can point me in the right direction here. I have a menu with buttons and added a checkmark on the visited state. I don't have any triggers set...
By Cheryl Hoover
Nikki Howells
I have been going through the documentation/help articles but I can't seem to find out how to have a layer appear of the user doesn't click on the hot spot after two a...
By Nikki Howells
David Dion
Hello all,  I just wanted to share an issue I found within Storyline 2 version update 5:1505.515. I know there are newer version but I have not been able to see any ...
By Christie Pollick
Julien Camus
Hello, I have created pages showing a simple, single Engage Interaction. Ex: https://www.frenchwinesociety.org/membership/demo/pronunciation-exercises.html The file...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mindy Beebe
I would like my user to be able to navigate only after the audio is complete. I have set the Next & Prev buttons, set Advance to "By user", and Navigation to "Lock...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bill Kelleher
Hello all, I was wondering if there was a way to automatically download a file after clicking on a link to it, rather than giving the option to open or save.
By Michael Shannon
Deb Elliott
Hi, I'm working with Narration, and I've noticed that when I copy/paste scenes between files (interim published file vs. working file), the audio seems to corrupt. The...
By Deb Elliott
Tim Clifton
I am working on a project involved in doing different calculations depending on which of seven different contracts are being used.  I completed one which works great. ...
By Christie Pollick
Anita Horsley
I added a custom button for stop the media and one for play the media.  Now the media won't play automatically unless the user clicks play.  I added a trigger to pla...
By Wendy Farmer