Product Last Post Replies
Cleon McClure
Greetings to all, I am using numeric variables to capture scores in a counting game.  After entering their answer, the next screen shows their answer, correct answer,...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Glenn Jones
Howdy folks. I'm hoping that the collective wisdom of this awesome forum can help me out with a JavaScript issue. Basically, I've got a course where over a number of...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brad Strassburger
I am new to storyline and I have been able to upload a project to the Desire2Learn content area, but I would like to embed directly into a widget so that when a studen...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Doria Ross
I have added a Youtube video on a Storyline 2 slide and have set the Triggers as follows; however, the "incomplete" message layer does not appear if a User attempts to...
By Leslie McKerchie
JEAN  GOLDSMITH
After I finish a project, I would like to publish to word so I can send it to my translator, however what happens is just the front of the slides and my ppt slides pub...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
Nathalie GERARD
Hello ! I've wrote an e-learning with Storyline 1. At the end, I give 5 slides whith each a question, they have to succeed by at least 3 of them. I publish the e-lea...
By Christie Pollick
Craig Morton
If I drag an object to the target on the screen and the state changes color as I wanted, if the object is taken back to it's original position on the screen how do I g...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sean Gainford
Hello I have a tab interaction and the layer that is revealed when the Step One Tab is chosen in the Part One Scene, if I add a scrolling panel to it, for some reason...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Rehmann
Hi all. I got a new (much faster) PC at work. Is there a way for me to get my custom color palette and quick access toolbar from my old PC onto my new one? I guess I ...
Madeleine Canderudh
Hi everyone! I want to combine multiple Storyline documentations into one single file. I'm using the import functionality and at a first glance everything seems to be...
Jamie Shaw
Hi there! I've spent all morning wracking my brains, browsing various posts, etc, for a solution to my issue.  Maybe the collective brain power of this community can ...
By Christie Pollick
Hagai Davidoff
Hi,   I use GIF's in my presentations. When I export my presentation to SCORM (for LMS), the project folder sometimes becomes hundreds of megabytes (after zipping)....
By Leslie McKerchie
Naresh Moharir
Hi All! I have done a project for eLearning course, using images and simulation of the same. We have a problem where in I have to show right click on a field. This is...
Densie Chapman
Hello: Need a bit of help here.  I have some how ended up with 2 eLearning Heroes accounts - one under my personal email and one under my work email.  I believe I had...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Sanchit Bhasin
Hi, I am new at Articulate Storyline, am learning it via teh videos and writeups shared by you. Would you be able to give me a project (I don't want any money) for m...
By David Anderson
Norma Miller
I have created an exercise with 19 questions in Storyline 1. Each question has a "Correct" and an "Incorrect" layer. I want to have a simple Results slide that shows h...
By Norma Miller
Wendy Moon
Hello,  I am working on a project where half is clientinformation.   What I want to do is connect the client name with the client information.  How can I do this in...
By Christie Pollick
Sharon Huston
I'm about to begin work on a project for an academic foreign languages department.  The project will have English and Arabic text.  I'm worried about mixing text that ...
Kim  Brown
I have a studio 13 project in which I want to add some storyline screen recordings built in "try it" mode.   How can I import them?  I was thinking I might be able to ...
By Christie Pollick
Jeanine Kinsey
I am working with a system that has blocked HEAD requests from the SWF / Flash files and uses GET instead.  Is there a way to change the output of the FLASH to use GE...
By Jeanine Kinsey