Product Last Post Replies
Teresa Donnelly
Hi all! I have built several quizzes using Storyline quizzing slides, each with a results slide at the end using all questions for the final result.  I published, and...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Hello, Today I have an example to share with people just getting into SL2 or those looking to better understand how to effectively use the animation features in SL2. ...
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Julie Taylor
What are the optimal audio and video settings for rendering- for our video producer to create before putting in Storyline 2; so Storyline 2 doesn't compress so much an...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Virginia Driscoll
I have uploaded a completed project on our D2L platform successfully, but I'm finding that the playback is delayed within our quizzes. The Quiz contains audio files th...
Ira Lark
Hello Heroes, I just completed a recording and was in the process of "Insert Slides", when suddenly the entire recording was dropped!  I cannot locate the recording a...
Marvin Biliwang
When I received below error, I tried to troubleshoot by logging in to our company Articulate Online account using the same credentials that I have typed below just to ...
Randall Sauchuck
Does anyone have any experience controlling the Javascript for Acrobat API from within Storyline. I would like to build a course that can populate a PDF based on choic...
By Christie Pollick
Erica Tyler
Hello! I am a newbie to Storyline. I inherited a Storyline 2 project. I need to fix some spelling errors. The same words are misspelled in the triggers across all the ...
By Christie Pollick
neda zare
Hi there, How could I sink the SWF animations with the seek bar in storyline?
By Leslie McKerchie
William McCormick
Is the Articulate Presenter '13 PowerPoint plugin digitally signed? If so, would it be possible for someone to provide confirmation (perhaps a screenshot)?
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Kim  Brown
I have several software simulations created in storyline with  screen capture tool.  I want them to be included in a  Studio 13 project but how? can I add them as web...
By Christie Pollick
Doreen Lynch
I've added some cue points on a screencast video created in storyline which also has audio added. I right click to delete cue points but it does not work. I deleted th...
Angela Kaufman
I am looking for specific examples or case studies of why it is more cost effective to hire a contractor/consultant rather than a direct hire. I am launching my own fr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ashley Langford
I'm trying to pass a Storyline variable in the Jump to URL/File trigger. Is that not possible? I enter the domain and variable parameter in the Jump to URL/File trigge...
By Leslie McKerchie
neda zare
Hi there, I s there any possibility for protecting my course in CD format, so that no one can copy or abuse it? Thanks, Neda
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Harrod
I have six or seven completed projects in Articulate Storyline 2.0. They are on a laptop (offline).  They play properly and you can open the projects to work on them j...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ania Hartman
Hello! We have built a web course in AS2. When published in an LMS it works fine on a PC, but when we are doing a quiz on a Samsung Galaxy Tablet (os: Android) one op...
Catherine Williams
Hi! I am working on a translation project in which we are using the Matching Drop-down quiz template. Before a learner makes a selection from the options in the drop-d...
By Leslie McKerchie
Allan Dunlop
I'm looking to do some very basic top-view traffic simulations (vehicles traveling through intersections, etc.--animating characters such as those in the graphic below...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Sheehan
Hey guys, I'm completing an anatomy review course and have diagrams with lots of potential blanks for the student to fill in and tyrying to get my head around how to a...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago