Product Last Post Replies
Rose Duligall
I had an issue where I had four tests within a module. The user was able to access them in any order depending upon the topic they had chosen. The problem I had was th...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mariane Tremblay
Hi All, I am trying to create a Matching Drop down question where on the left side I have 3 options but in the drop down I would like to have 8 choices.  This obviousl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Geraldine Follmer
Cher Articulate peeps ........... I am working on a project which is more aligned to providing content on business process than training per say (although it will be ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dean Otley
Hi All I have an issue with audio resting.. I have a slide with multiple hot spots on it also a audio clip... I would like the Audio clip to play then as you use the h...
By Christie Pollick
Zeeee Veee
I have created a tab type interactivity, where in the learner is allowed to visit each tab by clicking. When i click each tab for the first time, the content is displa...
vimal singh
I want to create a template in which, I want to give an option to user to attach files to their page. eg:- I want to give <browse> to attach an image file.   ...
Yaki Gordon
Is there a way to create a table in SL? It is straight forward when you work with Powerpoint and Presenter, but how to deal with it in SL?
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Berebitsky
Hi, I am trying to do something I believe is pretty basic, but am unable to make it happen. this is what I am trying to do: Have the user mouse over and select the w...
Nicola Scott
Hi I am relatively new to Storyline and am really enjoying using it to build my current course. However I am wondering is there any way to further expand on character...
Betsy Nordby
hello, I am trying to get audio triggered to start when a video is clicked....not working.  I do create video with music outside of Storyline, but I was looking for an...
Teresa Woolf
I've created an interaction in which the user needs to visit 5 sections via individual buttons. Once all have been visited, I'd like them to do a quiz. I've created a...
By Christie Pollick
Eric O'Flynn
Hi All. I have a finished course with a large number of quizzes and have published it on Articulate Online. When I go into Articulate Online and look at the reports it...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Equipe Technique ANEMA
Hello, I meet a problem with an e-learning I published in HTML5. I have to watch it on a tablet (samsung android 4.4.2) but the result is not what I was expected : I ...
Rocky Carlisle
Good morning all, I created a video in Camtasia with a variety of animations and voice over and it worked perfect the first time I published it in Storyline 1. Now I ...
By Christie Pollick
Lance Crowe
To my Storyline 2 friends.  Do any of you know how to package and link Storyline 2 programs within SharePoint so that it runs properly?  I am looking for exactly which...
By Christie Pollick
Lee-Ann Williams
I have a course in which I have to change the visual design of all the slides. The file has question banks, one for each of several topics, and within each bank there ...
Walt Jones
Or replaced? Thanks, Walt
Raymond Wan
Hi there - Looks like I'm having a similar issue with Storyline that I did with Articulate Presenter and text/character spacing.... I tried to troubleshoot with the s...
Eric Nalian
Good Morning Articulate World, Sun Communities is currently seeking out assistance translating some courses into Spanish (Mexican dialect).  We are seeking someone th...
Krishna Reddy
Hello All, We are facing one issue with SCORM 2004 in Storyline2, when we are publishing the course using SCORM 2004, the attempts are not calculating properly, even ...
By Phil Mayor