Product Last Post Replies
alex chang
where to download storyline2 sdk? eMAIL.   fyc@live.cn THANKS FOR HELP from china
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By yan rongmao
Lora Alston
HI. I have a MPV4 that i am trying to add to a blank presentation. It is pretty large. How big of a file can you add to the presentation? Our client would like two vid...
By Christie Pollick
Davine Faulks-Brayboy
I am working in Storyline 2 and am having problems with audio. 1st, the audio is no longer recording, instead running numbers in the right hand corner when I click rec...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Roland  B
I have multiple items that are entering into a slide at the same time however I cant seem to get them all to fly in at the same time as a grouped object. Currently the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christopher Powell
Hello,  I designed a course using Articulate Presenter '13 and have published it as SCORM 2004 in our LearnCenter thru Oracle. My course has 11 quizzes that I designe...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Stark
I have a freeform drag-and-drop slide where the drag items are revealed one at a time. I'm trying to make it so when an object is dropped the first time, the learner w...
Steve Singleton
Hi, I need to move presenter from my desktop to my laptop. I have created the back-up zip files but am unclear on how to use them when I move to the new computer. Do ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kenneth King
Hello Community, I'm curious as to the largest video file size SL2 can handle?  Also, what is the longest running time SL2 can handle? I've a client that wants to ha...
Scott Calvin
Hello all, I've read in several posts that you can control the final location of a motion path by selecting the motion path, using Ctrl>Shift>Enter to launch th...
Lisa Van Damme
Hi. I'm wondering if anyone has worked on a similar challenge to mine. I have a customer who wants us to create compliance training for policies that are updated frequ...
Dan Carruth
Hi, When reviewing a quiz and I get to the last question, the next button goes away. If you want to get back to the results slide, you have to use the previous button...
By Leslie McKerchie
david mckisick
Hello. Does Storyline have any way of tracking a user based on the login ID of the host/system they logged into to take the training, be that LMS or other secure network?
By Leslie McKerchie
Davine Faulks-Brayboy
Having a problem with audio recording. When I click record numbers run in the right hand corner, and there is no audio-- I get a blank line. Checked headset--properly ...
By Davine Faulks-Brayboy
Al Ess
I would love to know how to have the seekbars advance more quickly on the pages that there is no audio when the navigation is set to restriced. I noticed the pages ca...
Victoria Sublette
Mobile version works great, but when we try to view on iPad, we get the message "unable to connect to server". This is when I published using the settings: LMS, In...
By Christie Pollick
Janet Bernhards
Hi, I'm new to Storyline. I understand how to change the pose or change the expression of a character. But what if I want the pose AND the expression to change at the...
Dinesh Kumar
How to navigate to "goodbye.html" (in LMS folder) after completing quiz? Currently the action is after completing quiz the course is closing the browser window. Other ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
John Gardenour
Is there a way to place the graphic on one screen and the timelines on the other screen?  
Soren J Birch
I have a scene with a cycled sound and animation that seems to stop when I jump to the slide from a Incorrect layer. I have a drag and drop scenario where the user ca...
michael thompson
Hello. Has anybody any experience of publishing an Articulate Presenter presentation to Moodle using the tincanlauncher module created by Andrew Downes?  Apparently it...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago