Product Last Post Replies
Joep Drunen
Hi, Discussed earlier, i know. But maybe some help here. We have an elearning with background music, this works. Problem is that it works fine in the browser. if yo...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Joep Drunen
Gemma Veldey
Hi there, I used the .swf file that Steve Flowers shared in a previous thread that enables the Storyline player to be in fullscreen mode. It works great when embedded...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kara Evans
Hi, I'm looking for one or more experienced  Storyline content builders to assist in developing interactive CBT's for our national healthcare staff.    The candidate w...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nelson Cheng
Hi. Apologies in advance for the long post, I had problems posting this so I think I have to try and break up my full text into the comments. So I'm a developer with ...
James Reid
I understand that Javascript is case sensitive. I am running Storyline 2, build 6:1507.2315. to recreate my issue: 1) create an execute-javascript trigger, with som...
By Nancy Woinoski
Dean Otley
Hi all I am having a problem loading PowerPoint in to Storyline 2 every time I try it says that it is not supported, can any one help please... I am running windows 8...
Ant Pugh
Hi guys - I am creating an interaction with a text entry and also a hotspot - I am seeing a strange zoom symbol on my project as shown below. This is not clickable, sh...
By Leslie McKerchie
Prasanth Krishnan
Hello, I am facing a strange problem. I am uploading Articulate LMS content to customer LMS(Oracle based). On initial load: I get the status as "not attempted" and i c...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Jürg Lutz
Hey to you all I have an issue with publishing/previewing a traing unit based on a question Bank in SL2. The unit consists of 180 Slides. The learner has several opt...
joanne k
I am looking for a way to make a truck look like it's "putt-putting" smoke behind it while it moves. I've used the time line and animation to "sort of" simulate it but...
Sajna Thomas
Hi, I have a minor issue with drag and drop. I have provided the number of attempts in the drag and drop question as 2. However, it allows multiple attempts. I am conf...
By Leslie McKerchie
Leen van Kaam
Hi, I'm building a quiz with Articulate storyline 2. The main features are ready, but there are some thing I don't understand. My quiz should do the following thing: ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Adrienne McDowell
Hi everyone, I am currently building a slide with several layers and have included a forward marker on each layer which, when clicked, brings the user to the next laye...
By Leslie McKerchie
Myres Hopkins
I have no idea where to get started. I followed the link from a email in English. I appreciate the help. Just want to use my time to get started, but can´t pass the f...
Sagar Mavale
How to permanently remove Correct/Incorrect red/green Bottom-bar from Review Assessment ?
William Smith
Hi guys, I'm creating an interaction that uses a variable and runs on one of my layouts so that it runs on every slide that uses that layout. However when I tested th...
By Wendy Farmer
Azizi Abdullah
Hi all. I've been playing with sliders and put together this test project.  Slider test: What do you know about fuel economy figures? I have used object states to anim...
By Azizi Abdullah
Amanda Sabo
Hey, new SL user. I downloaded the TicTacToe template the other day and now it's on my hard drive but I don't know how to open it in SL to begin modifying it.  My oth...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kika Diama
Hello Articulate Community! Is it possible to change the aspect ratio for Engage '13 interactions such as the labeled graphic?  I want to use that particular interacti...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nerina Williams
Hi Articulate Community, Recently I attempted to import Powerpoint templates, from the Heroes site, into Storyline. The template loses a good portion of it's formatin...
By Leslie McKerchie