Product Last Post Replies
Susan Riedemann
I am creating a module with true/false variables on a slide where they have 4 buttons they have to click and review the 4 sections of material before they are able to ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Justin Teo
Hi, I tried recording narration directly through Storyline 2 audio editor after upgrading to Windows 10 and noticed my audio now sounds muffled and robotic, almost in ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Danielle Stislicki
I am using Articulate to replace files on my company intranet website that were originally created using Captivate. For our purposes we call them tutorials. I currentl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ejuana Mitchell
Does anyone know how to upload a course from Storyline to Moodle so the content will be available for use? I published a test course using the LMS option and SCORM 1.2...
By Leslie McKerchie
pankaj srivsatava
Hi I have a requirement of playing streaming video (hosted on Vimeo)in Storyline. The issue I am facing is to get completion status, when user reaches the end of vide...
By Mike B.
Willi Stolz
How do I set the marquee to select any object touched as opposed to fully encompassed?
David Wilson
Hi Is there a way in Storyline to force screen content to be read in a specific order by screen readers - tab order for instance?  I've tried changing the order in th...
cheryl hartley
Hi, I have a trigger built into a slide master layer which, if a variable = true, should change the state of an object in the layer.  It's not, and I'm stumped as to w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeffrey Riley
I think I have seen this answer before but cannot find it in the forum. I have a project with scenes. The first slide sends the user to a layer. The layer links them t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brett Rockwood
I wanted to get some thoughts from the community on how you are using AMP with protected content. Here's what I want to do: Send a link to a URL of content that is ...
Peter Faulhaber
Hello, I was wondering. HTML 5 and IE 9 is not supported in Storyline. But I found MAYBE a workaround: http://code.google.com/p/html5shiv/ Anyone familiair with this c...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
I have a flowchart to present to learners.  It is long enough that showing it all at once would be daunting. Has anyone developed something that might reveal the start...
By Alfred Dsouza
Terri Merrill
I have a final set up "agreement slides" on my Storyline presentation.  The overall program is basically a 'read me' that my management team wants, with a final two sl...
By Carmen Akerlund
Donna  Martin
I am trying to update a Story that was built in Storyline.  I have both the original and Storyline 2 on my computer.  I try to open the story file but I keep getting t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marji Taylor
I'm working with a layered engage (segmented circle graphic). I can re-title the individual segments of each layer. I'd like to change the  titles of the main layers ...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicole Shim
Hello Everyone, I only 1 out of 7 scenes is showing in my menu(BTW its the first scene only that displays). I have never had this issue before. I cut and pasted and r...
Randall Sauchuck
Is there a simple comprehensive list of each of these? I need to be able to let the ISDs know EXACTLY what Storyline is capable of so that I do not get storyboards tha...
By Randall Sauchuck
Corinne Jarvis
I have Storyline 2 installed on my work computer and home computer. My home computer does not reflect the recent storyline's created on the work computer.  How do I c...
Chris Smit
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone knows a way to keep the No resume prompt active in all cases, but not when someone has already finished the course.  Now, if someone ...
Christopher Borum
I am editing a quiz that was translated. Somehow one of the questions, which is multiple choice with multiple correct answers, ended up with extra response rows. In ot...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago