Product Last Post Replies
Katherine Redfern
I have set up a set of feedback masters, but when I try to apply them the formatting doesn't carry across. As a result, all my feedback looks inconsistent across my co...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Clint Higgins
Has anyone been experiencing issues with the "on right click" action not working?  I am trying to use it but nothing happens.   I want a rectangle to be hidden with ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Morgan O'Connell
Hi, I have a short course with two videos embedded from YouTube.  Both use same embed code format (as recommended for YouTube videos) and have same Web Object setting...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
360 elearning
Hi Everyone I am working with storyline2 to develop a course. Currently I am facing an issue with light box when view course on iPad. I have created a question slide...
By Leslie McKerchie
Laith Salama
Hi all, Bit of an unusual one here, quite niche but hopefully some of you out there will be able to help :-). Building an iPad app through storyline. Pushing it thro...
Steve Prud'Homme CSDL
I have a problem when I come back on a SCORM package generated by Articulate Storyline UPDATE 2: 1212.1412, i can come back to my initial position (check the video).  ...
By Justin Wilcox
kevin munn
The Articulate ribbon is not working after the most recent update. I keep getting errors popping up every time I open PowerPoint. There are differing errors. - One s...
By Justin Wilcox
Tari Barker
I'm having difficulty with setting a standard format for quiz questions.  I'm able to apply a slide layout to get the background the way I want.  But the challenge is ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jannah A
Hi everyone! Soooo I'm pretty sure that this is possible as I've done it before, but now for the life of me I can't remember how to. I've googled for the solution but...
By Leslie McKerchie
Danny Naylor
I have updated manually most of my courses with the text replace in the player_compiled.js file, and that is working for the majority of my courses. I have several co...
By Jennifer Gifford
Jim Walker
Hi Am demoing Storyline 2 and have a quizzing question. I want to pose a quiz question that has 6 statements, and say, 3 of which are correct. Is there a way to str...
By Leslie McKerchie
vero om
Hello I have a problem, when I insert swf. file in a diapositive, seekbar  don't work, for example, when     I insert a swf file of 4 minutes, and I play the movie in ...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Craddock
Hi there Has anyone had any success with uploading SCORM packages from Storyline 2 to this LMS? All I can get is a blank screen, but the same SCORM package works fin...
By Leslie McKerchie
mamad loo
how can i export apk (android file)?
By Leslie McKerchie
mamad loo
how can i export apk ? help me please 
By Leslie McKerchie
Melanie Lewis
I'm building simulations in storyline 2. I want an action to happen upon a number key press. However it seems to recognise the numbers at the top of the keyboard diffe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Doug C
Hi friends, I'm entering my 2nd year of grad school at UMBC for a masters in instructional design for distance education after 15 years of being a video producer in W...
By Leslie McKerchie
Niels Vollrath
Hey, My guess is it doesn't work, but I wanted to ask anyway. I want to change the state of a slider thumb as I move it along the slider. Storyline allows me to add ...
D Mark Ragg
I work in Canvas so have been setting my course elements to launch in a new browser window. This has been working for months without a problem. Today I published my fi...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Donna de Git
When I add a regular Text Entry on a slide the user can use the enter key and continue adding text.  When I use a question slide, Freeform Text Entry, if the user hits...
By Donna de Git