Product Last Post Replies
John Murray
We are trying to publish content through our LMS that will play on Ipads and Iphones with safari.  The courses in the training program will be a single slide with inse...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Victoria Aleman
In PowerPoint one can insert a link to another Office document and open it up while in slide view mode in PPT. Is there a similar type feature in Storyline 1?  We hav...
By Leslie McKerchie
Todd Morgan
Hi there, I have a hyperlink in the deck that works fine, but not in html5 mobile player.
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kuriko A
Has anyone else noticed that when you use the seekbar in the player without the standard Next and Back buttons next to it, the seekbar is not centered and looks oddly ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
I have four layers that need to be visited BEFORE the next button appears and moves on to the next slide.  What am I missing?
By Daniela Slater
Cary Glenn
I am trying to build a "course" that prints off a certificate of completion. That part I can do. The part I am having trouble with is that not everyone will need the c...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracey Weiler
I have many different one page quizzes embedded in my Articulate Studio presentation and I want to have a results page at the end that merges the results from all of t...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Rankin
I want to have a quiz in a Presenter 13 presentation force someone to retake the entire presentation if they fail the quiz twice.  Currently, it loops back to the star...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Swanson
I'm trying to find the best method for creating "guided demonstration" simulations. (Best = most efficient/fastest in terms of development labor.) Neither of the defau...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniela Slater
I'm trying to show tabs as visited from an interactive quiz slide.  It works if returning to the same slide base layer from the layer within but not from another slide...
By Leslie McKerchie
cindy lucas
Does anyone have any idea why storyline would just start doing this out of the blue?
By Leslie McKerchie
Isabelle Dion
Hi there, Wondering if someone can help me out with this problem I have with the "GetBananas" story template. I am having some troubles when I test out the version I ...
By Isabelle Dion
Rodney Riffel
I'm working on creating a fill-in form for explaining the details of an accident, that could be filled out during the training and then submitted in an email when comp...
By Christie Pollick
Jenn White
Hello, my goal is to have the user input a date as a data entry for 2 weeks in the future. Is there a way I can set-up a verification to ensure they are entering the ...
By Christie Pollick
Nadia Morgen
Hi Everyone, I had everything working on SharePoint Foundation 2010, with users clicking links to the story.html file to run the eLearning.  My organization recently ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Chace
Hello all, I'm a rookie with Likert, and need to understand how it reports results to an LMS. Our course includes a Likert slide with four simple questions, each with...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marisa Mendoza
Hello everyone, We are using Qualtrics to do some surveys and tests within some of our Articulate Storyline projects.  In order to prevent users from clicking next wi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Leanne Duffield
Hi there,  I have a couple of questions about making Articulate Storyline accessible (for keyboard only users and screenreader users): Is there a way to make the p...
By Christie Pollick
Todd Morgan
Been looking all over for a solution to this to no avail. Maybe ARTICULATE folks and chime in here. I need to launch a new presentation (would be Part 2 of my series)...
By Leslie McKerchie
Grant Pettit
I'm trying to create an inspector course that forces my students to choose which measurements they want to take, then give them the resulting numbers and have them dec...
By Bob S