Product Last Post Replies
Kylie Timms
I am creating an assessment that our recruiters can use to generate questions that should be asked at interview. The assessment will involve 10 questions, with 4 answ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
jami gerdes
Hello Heroes -  I am developing an quiz that uses a question bank to draw 10 questions out of a set of 30.  It must have free navigation so I'm using the next and the...
By Christie Pollick
Judith Blackbourn
Hi all, When I view a Storyline project with videos, the video just opens a black screen. Borders are still there, and I can hear sound, but the screen is just a black...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Van Hare
I am trying to have a "return to Main Screen" button appear only after the user has clicked on and listened to all buttons on the screen.   I have a slide with multipl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alessio Picci
Hi everyone, is it possible to start the timeline at a specific time just when the user click a button? For example: I have 2 buttons, when I click button A, the ti...
By Leslie McKerchie
April Morgan
Hello, I updated my articulate yesterday, and today when publishing I get a "Stack overflow at line: 7" error when attempting to launch index_lms.html. I have made no ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim  Bates
Hoping someone can provide guidance.  I have a software course that has 9 modules , nearly 100 pages and most include a video playback demo initially captured in Camt...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Peter Phillips
We are considering upgrading our SL licences to SL2. The primary driver for this is not the new features, although those are welcome, but the fact that SL1 is no longe...
By Leslie McKerchie
karen forkish
Hello, We have a lot of legacy Flash animations that we now need to bring into Storyline courses that we publish as HTML5 for iOS devices. The animation test plays w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ruth Negus
I have a Project in progress that I started on a "network drive". Today I was moving my existing project files to my local C:// drive, and encountered some issues. I ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jennifer Alluisi
We have a client who has translated several English educational presentations into Romanian for us. They created the translations in PowerPoint, which I imported into ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter JP
Hello. I've been using Storyline for a couple years now and the kind of issue I'm about to describe is a constant hassle for my team and I when working in this program...
By Christie Pollick
Aimee Levy
I am trying to simplify the design of some slides where I have vocab definitions that appear when you hover over the word. It was working fine when I had the definitio...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael O.
Is it possible to spread a single video across multiple slides?  If so how is it done?
By Leslie McKerchie
clement daniel
Hi, My Clients want's it to be named as "Reference" instead of "Resource". Is there anyway to change it or create a new time with the same functionalities? Thanks in...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christopher Grant
Hi, Im hoping someone can help me with this...and confirm its possible! We have an online course which all our staff need to complete annually, but we have two versi...
By Jackson Hamner
Paul DeHorn
I have multiple consecutive slides with mouse cursors. I slightly adjusted the end point where the cursor ends on a slide and now the cursor starting point on the on t...
By Christie Pollick
Daniela Slater
In powerpoint, I can allow the user to advance the entry of text on a slide one at a time by click.  I can't seem to find how to do that in SL2?
By Leslie McKerchie
Jonas Farnung
Hi Friends, I am searching a template where I see an apartment or a lab with 3 or 4 rooms from above. I want to create different courses for one product and each room...
By Leslie McKerchie
Hagai Davidoff
Hi Guys,   Why is it impossible?   Thanks :) HD
By Leslie McKerchie