Product Last Post Replies
Rebecca Adler
I am trying to build a simple menu layer in my Master slide, so that on any slide in my course, the user can click a "Menu" item and see the list of screens. (I am cho...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jorge  Balabis
Hi, I want to know if there is a known bug in SL1 when adding animation (e.g fade left ) on "hover" state. I did try to use an alternative (hotspot) but it does not s...
By Christie Pollick
Bret Jenkins
Our tablets are 100% network disabled due to security requirements. We can side load APKs manually with no issue via sync cables. Is it possible to drag and drop prese...
By Christie Pollick
Ellen Luzana
Hi  Is there anyway I can do a word output with the captions onscreen converted to editable text in word?
By Leslie McKerchie
Ron Mcguinty
Does anyone know if it possible to launch a Storyline file from within a Storyline file. I would like to create a menu structure that starts other Storyline files. I h...
By Leslie McKerchie
Diana Jonas-Dwyer
I need to have each bit of this slide build progressively. Every time I have to send an arrow behind a text box it moved it on the timeline. This is not what I want. I...
By Leslie McKerchie
Belen Casado
Hi all, I've built a course with several requirements and the last one is that I should disable the Assessment section from a manually built menu -it's in the master ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sean McAlary
I am building courses in storyline, and I want the user to be able to exit the course, re-open it, and resume where they left off with all previous changes saved. I kn...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Oskorus
Greetings! Is there a way to set the Data Entry's respective variable WHILE the text/number is being typed rather than when the control looses focus? I am trying to se...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jerry Carden
Hi, I'm an old codger that is semi-retired and my employer is letting me work on some special projects before I cut the cord entirely. I've used Presenter and recorde...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nina Gerke
Hi Dears, I am having trouble with a menu build in Articulate Storyline. There is a horizontal line appearing below one of my indented menu items. When I look into th...
By Christie Pollick
Helena Smith
At the moment I am doing a split animation however, I would prefer to create a computer typing effect. How would I do this?
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Buckles
I am wondering how to enable force resume in Storyline 2. I have seen several posts that state simply to enable it, but I cannot find anywhere to do so, either in Stor...
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Harshaw
Hello, heroes. I have recorded a screen with narration, but when I play it back, the audio is way too loud. I tried editing the video (right click on the embedded fil...
By Christie Pollick
rose ejezie
Hi guys I was wondering if it is possible to include a tab in my menu list that enables the learner know what topics they have covered. Especially if they have to clos...
By Leslie McKerchie
Drew Simpson
Hi, I'm building my first "Pick Many" interaction, and I seem to have hit a problem. I have four shapes on my slide, and the user should pick, say, numbers 1 and 3. If...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cindy Katz
Has anyone had success in either exporting Lectora files or using an app to place them into PowerPoint and then porting it into Storyline 2?
By Leslie McKerchie
jac miranda
Importing images in MC answers is not possible. I can only insert the images after the excel import in quiz maker. It is not that efficient. Is there any alternatives?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Juanjo Haro
Hi, we found an issue running a course in SABA. Until now, our clients wants the courses with the quiz only active if you complete all the contents and we have not not...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michaela Cheetham
Hi, I'm trying to alter the highlight colour on a Pick Many question...I've been in Design and followed the instructions but it didn't work.  I then found more advice ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie