Product Last Post Replies
Aneeta Menon
Hi Guys, I am recording very many systems training screens, and by default it includes the mouse click effect ring thing. I am not a fan of the click effect, and can ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By megan jonas
Ben Boozer
Hello, I have a simulation slide that requires the user to input text and it needs to be sized to 8pt. No matter what I do to format the text entry field, the text re...
By Ben Boozer
Jack Hyland
In this tabbed slide I want to automatically switch between tabs when each video ends. But if I use the video controls to skip through part of a video, the trigger doe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jacinta Penn
Hi guys I'm used to Storyline where I can easily objects which I'm using in triggers. How do I name or identify objects in Presenter? e.g. I want a tick to fade in if...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Anders Sørensen
Hi, I am having these drag and drop freeform questions. It all works just fine, except if I take a question (right or wrong doesn't matter) and move it without droppi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessie Tsang
Is there a way to send the item back to its initial position on second attempt? Thank you. 
By Jessie Tsang
Ashley Reynolds
Hi all, I've created a custom interface (using a chromeless player) and was wondering if there was a way to access the audio transcript text stored in the individual ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Blossom Naidoo
Hi, I am having issues with the software hanging once I click on publish. Please help urgently.
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Rehmann
I need to take screenshots a lot of a portion of my desktop, they must always be sized 1280 x 960. I've struggled in the past with getting my browser window just the r...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Shorr
I have been building a course in SL for Flash and HTML5.  The content works fine when previewed or viewed locally on my computer (Windows 7 wih Chrome and IE8) and on ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ron McGuinty
I really like to include the characters that are packaged into Storyline. My problem is thatmost of the people that I develop training for are Service Technicians. I n...
By Christie Pollick
Monica Cacilhas
Hello, First time using Presenter - I am revising an old course made with Presenter 09. The client wants the player tab in the interactions to look like the old cours...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
vanessa castonguay
This is what we want to happen...how do I go from update 5 to update 4?  You may find that a course is marked Passed or Completed in your learning management system (...
Aimee B
I'm new to Storyline and working on my first project (very simple, 9 slides). I've added the menu and it works fine except when I click the second item (slide). The m...
Sietske .
  Hi all, I’m probably not the first one.... but I need some help with using the text entry option. The situation: At one point in the course, students need to fil...
Dan Toomey
Hi everyone, I have seen a couple examples of using Google docs/forms and displaying the results in a spreadsheet, although I would like to have the learners take a p...
By Dan Toomey
Arunkumar Sukumaran
Hello, We have a requirement to add icons in the player menu. Since it can be flash coded using Storyline SDK, we plan to download it. Can anyone tell me how to downl...
Tom Doyle
Greetings, I am trying to recreate Articulate slides back into PowerPoint format.  The project was developed in Articulate Storyline 2.0 – not a “pure” PowerPoint imp...
Sarah Hellewell
Hi, Has anyone else had issues with random pieces of audio being deleted when they are editing their pptx files? One module has been completely wiped but then the ot...
By Christie Pollick
Wayne Raccio
Im sorry if this is the wrong section,   But does anyone know of a way that I can make the timeline start once a poster frame of a video is clicked and not automatic...
By Leslie McKerchie