Product Last Post Replies
Karen Westphalen
I just read that Articulate doesn't support repeated animations set up in PowerPoint.  Is there really no way to set up a repeated animation?  We're assembling a class...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steven Niven
Hi, all.  Please forgive me, my Articulate ('13) is rusty... I am creating a new project to teach people how to use our Case Management system.  I get to a point whe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Stafford
We converted a course from Storyline 1 to Storyline 2 . The Menu and resources and Save & Exit links are now too far over to the right of the slide, (top right), ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
William Carpenter
I am trying to have a button turn a shape from hidden to normal when you click it, and when you click the button again the shape goes back to hidden. When I have the f...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jane Jordan
Hi I have 3 quiz pools is it possible to say how I want the 80% pass rate spread over the 3 pools? Jane    
Doug Thompson
I am creating a course in Presenter '13. There are several quizzes scattered throughout the course. I would like to have each quiz reset to the initial state as soon a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marcia Franklin
Hi all, I'm currently developing some (very basic) Storyline courseware for a non-profit that is being published to a website. Each stand-alone "module" is embedded o...
By Marcia Franklin
Rod Machado
I could sure use some advice on this one. I'm stumped. I have a base layer that shows a lightbox video when the base layer timeline reaches 356 seconds. I've cues the...
Ant Pugh
I was hanging out in the Articulate Storyline LinkedIn group the other day when I saw someone post a request for suggestions on how best to deliver a Storyline demo/tr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ant Pugh
Hi guys, I am finding Storyline often slows down to a snails pace when I'm designing certain slides with lots of graphics. I also installed some new fonts recently, is...
Wayne Collins
Hello I wonder if I can embed an 'email sign up form' (html code) into a Storyline slide? I would like to allow the user to insert their name and email address into th...
By Joseph Conrad
Stephanie Mahoney
Hi, I'm new to Storyline - I have audio on each of my slides, and have a made a Continue button that I want to show when the audio ends. I made the initial state of th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Melanie M
Hello, I'm attempting to see how Storyline would handle one of our full courses - course content, exam (split into chapters if longer), and evaluation. We currently ho...
By Leslie McKerchie
Eve Moriarty
Hey all, Does anybody know how to have audio that can pause and play (I know how to create a toggle button with state changes and triggers) but will also autoplay on ...
Sean Glowatski
I'm setting up a multiple answer drag & drop slide and I want to set a condition that says the user can only submit the interaction if they provide an answer for b...
Ramya Sree
Hi!  I have been researching about this problem and testing some solutions, but I am unable to find a definitive solution.  I release a module each month (refresher ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ivy Yarbrough
I really hope someone can help. I recorded audio for 55 slides yesterday. Saved it, everything was fine. Went to Publish it and got a runtime error. And when I went ba...
By Leslie McKerchie
rose ejezie
project
Pam Sanders
I have Articulate Storyline 2. My MIS department is looking to upgrade to Microsoft Edge or IE 11 - See below. I am trying to complete an annual review of our systems...
Alexandros Anoyatis
Hi all, Retrieving the full name of a user has been relatively straightforward using the excellent solution by Steve Flowers. Has anybody managed to retrieve other da...