Product Last Post Replies
David Love
Hi all, I have viewed Jeanette's very useful screenr on how to build a multiple fill the gap, but I must have done something wrong as it's not submitting and keeps thr...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ragunathakrishnan G
Any interaction in Engage 13: After viewing the interaction completely, I am unable to go back to the introduction part of the interaction. Currently, I need to eithe...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Joshua St. Arnaud
Hey everyone, I have a question regarding Articulate Presenter, specifically adding/playing a flash video in a slide. As of now I have added five videos to my presenta...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Monqiue Guggino
Hi, I added a Youtube video as a web object. It's playing correctly but it becomes larger and shifts when it plays. Part of the web object gray box is visible next to...
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott VanDeKeere
In Presenter '09 when I published to Web it would create a presentation.xml file that I could edit without having to repubish everything if I needed to update a linked...
By Christie Pollick
Ragunathakrishnan G
Hello Friends, I have created Check your Understanding (CYU) questions (Not Graded) for my course. I am able to answer the questions only once. If I need to retake th...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Teresa Donnelly
Question:  I have a slide with 5 layers.  The main slide has audio, and each layer has audio.  I want the audio on each layer to restart each time the learner clicks b...
By Leslie McKerchie
pramod gawade
Hi, I am working on an localization updates project. The intial course was created last year in Studio 13. This year while making the changes and while previewing or ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Remy Daou
I published a course as a web file on Storyline 2 in order to place the course on our website. We want employees to be able to click on the link and view the course. H...
By Christie Pollick
Trish Cox
Hi Guys, Could anyone tell me the preferred format for videos in storyline? Thanks Trish Cox  
By Leslie McKerchie
Haley Musgrave
Hello, I installed Articulate Studio '13 on a new computer recently and have been having trouble with the text in the notes section of the presentation. The text is c...
Sheri Chirco
Hi, I am working in the trial version to see if it is a tool I'd like to use, and one of my friends sent me a file with some templates to play with. I get the message ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cheng Li
Hi all, I was trying to create a button that is capable of refreshing the current slide where the button is on. Did some search in forums and couldn't find a good solu...
Sobith Thooprath
I created an interactive Moodle tool guide on Storyline. It plays fine on the desktop browser, but when I open it using the Articulate player app on iPad, the hotspots...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alex Rage
Hello, I have a problem on articulate storyline ver 1 I produced some games with articulate storyline.  After producing it, I use the scorm publish. I need to get so...
By Christie Pollick
Jay Dharap
If say half of my questions are survey questions, and the other half are graded questions, and there is only oneResult slide were I have selected ALL the questions, my...
By Justin Grenier
Michaella Roess
Hi, I'm working on a slide at the moment where we have marker icons that display text when they're clicked. However, when previewing the slide the spacing seems chan...
Dave Neal
I just wanted to see how hard it would be to make a character walk using Storyline. No javascript, just variables, states and triggers. Any thoughts? http://www.daveso...
By Alex Lapthorne
Allison LaMotte
Hey everybody, Do you feel like there is never enough time in the day to get everything done? I’m always looking for shortcuts to shave a second off here and there. ...
By Allison LaMotte
Dave Engage
I have been investigating methods of exporting runtime data to a database but after looking at the SCORM Runtime Reference chart published by Rustici there seems to be...
By Dave Engage