Product Last Post Replies
Rosalyn McNeill
Hello I'm using one SL 2.  I have one question bank of 79 which pulls 25.  When I go to review the quiz it only shows the correct questions, the first incorrect quest...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nicole D
Hi Can Engage interactions be imported into SL 2? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Derek Armstrong
Good morning everyone, I am trying to find an A to Z type glossary template to use in storyline 1. I want to build a glossary for mortgage terminology and need somet...
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Burnett
I need help. I am starting to work on a safety training program. I wanted to create a little example to show our safety coordinator. I have some animations of arrows i...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Sébastien Pronovost
Hi, we have a quiz setup that when a user end, they have to click on a exit button to properly close it. Doing this way, the results are properly sent to LMS and show...
By Sébastien Pronovost
Matt Mayer
Hello All Storyline Users, Is anyone else experience some crazy issue with Storyline unexpectedly crashing?? Since I upgraded to Storyline Update 1 (1.1.1208.1316), St...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracy-lee Fisher
Hi can you please let me know how I organise a live web chat as I have a platinum membership with this option for the first year.
By Emily Ruby
Meera C
Hello support, I have created the feedback form in survey type quiz. I want to see all the questions with the respective answers and comments. Do I need to set any di...
randall mclellan
Is it possible to recover/reconstruct the .story (project) file from the SCORM output generated when publishing to LMS via .zip? We have courses completed by someone n...
Mahalakshmi Babu
Hello, Am trying to create a hamburger menu style using the example that was posted on your website. I couldn't use fly in and fly out animation as it dint have ease ...
By Emily Ruby
Mariko Shishikrua
I would like the user to be able to move freely between the layers, but the trigger does not seem to be working. Base Layer (trigger-1 to go to layer-1) Layer-1 (t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Yi
Anyone knows why the app can not open the TIN CAN API from LMS published? Thanks Regards Peter (deaf) 
Lisa Ferris
My menu looks beautiful when I'm editing it.  All my graphical and text elements fit neatly onto the slide, without any stuff hanging over the margins.  When I preview...
Robert Knight
I have a series of quizzes which are all accessible from a slide containing buttons that are linked to their respective quizzes. What I want to do is have the button ...
By Robert Knight
anh do
hello,   I am creating an input field with "Text Entry Field". It's everything ok on PC and Android. But on iPad, the last character of the inputting string seemed t...
By anh do
Jon Denenberg
The variables and associated slide triggers that I set to change the state of objects on a slide appear to be correct, however while in preview in SL2, they do not fun...
By Jon Denenberg
Victoria Sublette
Hi, Newbie here again. My goal: have the completion slide appear after all of the layers are visited. Layers are shown when tools are correctly dropped on the hotspot...
By Victoria Sublette
Walt Jones
I found why it changed - must be a button I pasted in. However, I would like to know if there is there a quicker way to change the slide timing? I tried searching, but...
Matt Hobbs
Hi all, I need to be able to add audio and video to my courses within Storyline. This should work on all browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera) as well as all p...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sally Matson
Hi, I have just upgraded to Storyline 2 and am struggling to find the hotspot function.  Does it still exist?  Where is it hiding?  Thanks Sally
By Leslie McKerchie