Product Last Post Replies
Debbie Tatu
I have a webpart that I'm putting in Storyline to allow users to go to a URL and do training on that URL. I'm using a course in Storyline so that our LMS will mark the...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Christine Reynolds
I am looking into switching over to Storyline, but I have a pretty important course with a timer that I would need to be able to reproduce before considering the switc...
By Leslie McKerchie
Devorah Allen
I'm a newbie to Storyline 2. I have quiz problems. I have seven question that I have locked (one at top, one at bottom and locked all others to the one above it). When...
By Emily Ruby
Ryan Blyth
Hi I am trying to create a progress bar for a 6 module course. I am using variables to change the state of an object on the title slide but when I go on to the next m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alta Tahir
Currently, we are facing this matter (Search bar appearance) with our published files. Please see the attached files
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ATUL AHUJA
I recently upgraded to Storyline 2 and have been trying to upgrade my existing projects (about 30 of them) from Storyline 1 to Storyline 2. When I try and open a Story...
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda Bayfield
I'm hoping that this one is an easy fix. I have interspersed 9 quiz questions throughout a simple course, with a results slide at the end of the course. In preview mod...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniela Slater
Can Quiz slides be added as layers so they don't appear on the Menu in Player? Also, is there a way to indent menu items as subheadings? Daniela
By Leslie McKerchie
Sajna Thomas
Hello, I have multiple select entries in one question. I noticed that if I select all the entries correctly, it shows the Correct Feedback. However, if I select any o...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nan Grupe
I recently received a new computer and my Studio '13 has not worked since.  My tech guy never asked my for my serial numbers when he transferred it.  I have windows vi...
By Emily Ruby
Claire Peterson
I am working on a "How To" for our website using the interactive screen shots... I found a button (Circle with the "?") that I would like to use to draw people's atte...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Greywitt
Hello: I am creating a module that uses the first slide as a "menu," which users can click on images that take them to different branches of slides.  Then they can eit...
By Emily Ruby
Valentine REIN
Bonjour, J'utilise depuis peu Articulate Storyline pour la mise en ligne de séquence SCORM sur une plateforme Moodle. J'aimerais savoir comment ajouter un bouton "Ter...
By Allison LaMotte
Joseph Replin
Hello, I've run into a possible bug you may be aware of but I want to confirm. Revisiting pages for my course is supposed to be universal throughout: "Resume Saved St...
By Emily Ruby
Geoffrey Allan
I'm having problems with a trigger on a slide layer in Storyline 2. The intention is that when someone moves the mouse pointer over a piece of text, a layer is shown ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Anita Chase
I need help with a course that is not using a quiz to capture a score for completion and has non-linear branching (max. 10-12 slides). How do I report successful compl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kirsty Hall
Hi everyone, We have several modules that are set to 'prompt' the learner to resume where they left off, but I am finding the course won't always do this. Does anyon...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ashley Hirai
Hi I hope someone can help me. I have 3 branching on my course for 3 groups.... 1st group needs to complete 39 slides...2nd group needs 92 slides and 3rd groups needs ...
Hayley Myers
Hello everyone! I'm new to the Storyline 2 world, I originally had Articulate with engage, quiz maker, and the player. I noticed that when I got Storyline 2 it did not...
david donovan
I'm creating a e-learning course for use in a small medical clinic in Africa. We have two computers but need 20 staff to do the module. How can I make unique logins fo...