Product Last Post Replies
Darrell Bird
I have a header and footer in my PowerPoint slide master that needs to be displayed on all pages, including those of an Engage Interaction.  I have tried to change the...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike B.
I would like to pull data from and save data to an online database(MSSQL,  MySQL, etc) from within SL2. What is the preferred method for doing this? I can write ColdF...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chelsea Delfin
Hello! I have a few questions about how Engage '13 and Storyline 2 work together. 1. Do Engage interactions work in HTML5? 2. If they do, how do I import Engage int...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alan Montague, CPLP
I've seen a few people threads from folks who use Brightcove to store and stream their video like my client does. However we started seeing issues with the old style ...
By Michael Hinze
Christian King
I am using a change state trigger to change the state of textboxes to appear when a variable "slideprogress" changes, on condition it is the correct numerical value. ...
Trevor White-Miller
Hi, Has anyone managed to synchronize objects on the timeline with video clips (and its embedded audio) when viewed on html5 (mobile safari - ipad). I have a serie...
By Leslie McKerchie
C C
Hello, I've created a Drag & Drop Freeform slide, I wanted to have the drag items snap back to their original position if dropped outside of a correct dropzone, w...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kevin Mehnert
Hi all!   New to Storyline. I've seen similar threads on the issue I am experiencing but can't put my finger on the solution.  I have a slide with many objects each w...
By Emily Ruby
Christine Heger
Hi all, I'm using various triggers on a slide to change the status of different forms (i.e. normal, selected, disabled). Some triggers include conditions, such as: [1]...
By Emily Ruby
Grayley McWatters
Has anyone heard of this term or process within Storyline.  I have been asked to research it by my prof and I have not heard of it, nor cannot find it via search. tha...
By Trina Rimmer
Daniece Rainville
Hi! I'm experiencing something strange with a few JPG images and I'm wondering if someone's experienced the same thing or knows what's going on here. I have 3 JPG im...
ainara ruiz
Hello I often create projects in collaboration with others colleagues.  How can I save a project created with SL2 in a format compatible with SL1? Exporting? Saving...
Dan Carruth
I was asked to look at a ppt. presentation and I put it into storyline to use scenes to try and make sense of it and to try and clean up the flow. Now I need to return...
By Dan Carruth
Mark Waterfield
Hi I have a quiz that features a multiple choice question with 3 possible outcomes. 1 correct - go to next question 2 incorrect (but not badly wrong) - go to next q...
Thomas Ylvin
I´ve installed Windows 8 on my MacBook Pro with Retina Display. The Storyline interface is to small. It´s perfect in Chrome and Internet Explorer and other softwares. ...
By Thomas Ylvin
Gaurav Goel
Does Storyline generated HTML5 output support Engage interactions on iOS both browser and Storyline player? Does Storyline generated HTML5 output support Engage inter...
Terri Merrill
When I leave the slide, I want to be able to return to the Main slide view AND have the accurate state displaying for the visited layers. so here's what is happening....
By Emily Ruby
Ruper Ekker
Hi all, When I received a Powerpoint together with an Articulate file from someone else it turned out that the files were corrupted.. I did however receive another Pow...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Rikely
Hello! I am interested in learning more about this software but I run my consulting business on a Macbook. I don't think Storyline 2 runs on a Mac, unless I install Pa...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christian King
I'm somewhat new to Storyline and have been working on a large project to create an interactive game. At about halfway through the development phase I noticed that the...
By Leslie McKerchie