Product Last Post Replies
cynthia rogers
Is there a way to have two storyline2 projects open at the same time?  Thanks! 
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By cynthia rogers
Claudio Villarroel
r. Queridos amigos por favor necesito su ayuda. Estoy tratando de instalar articula I y presenta el error de Flash Player 10 o superior. He leído tutoriales anterior...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Becky Mueller
I'm creating a module that has an exploratory interaction. However, I want to incentivize users to click on some extra learning opportunities along the way. My idea wa...
Daniela Slater
Hi, I'm new to Storyline2 and I am trying to upload my .story file to a website.  The website allows .swf (flash) files.  I don't see a .swf file from the files create...
Elizabeth Hildebrandt
Is there a way to display a Glossary without using the Sidebar? I want to add a tab in the upper right side of the player that says Glossary and not display it in the ...
By Emily Ruby
JP Marchand
Hi, i really need to develop flashcards like what were available in engage '09.  I see those are no longer available.  How can i make this happen?  I have Engage '13 a...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Levin
I have removed the 'when timeline ends' trigger on each slide because I want the user to select Next and Previous, and stay on slides to replay sections, but it doesn'...
By Leslie McKerchie
udhayakumar r
Hai,   In this articulate tutorial which is have 5 questions each question have correct, incorrect, answers and  finally shows success and failure result, on that whi...
By Allison LaMotte
Andrew Taylor
Hello all, I am trying to have a button which can restart the course. The button is in the tool bar and works perfectly expect for a slight issue. If you click the re...
By Emily Ruby
Abhishek Roy
How to flash image twice on voice?   Please find attached story file.
By Emily Ruby
vijay kumar
I have developed a course in storyline 2 such as user must visit all slides completely. So i restricted him using triggers by showing an alert pop-up. It is working fi...
Paula Sterling
I downloaded the Articulate Storyline 2 free trial, and my free trial period has already ended.   I don't have money to upgrade right now, and my old version of storyl...
By Emily Ruby
Robert Dalton
Hi Folks, I hav a quiz prepared that contains alot of survey questions with essay sytle text responses, how can I view and collate the different responses from this q...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
James Stallcup
I was curious if anyone has had a problem with variables that automatically assign a text input when adding another slide from a file. For example, I have one slide l...
By Leslie McKerchie
Terry Kosabeck
I synch a series of animations with my narration but when I replay it the synching is off. Any help?
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Mike Sarem
I am not able to see "Data Enter Box" under "Interactive Objects" in "INSERT". Looking at one demo, it is being used. what Version would have this option for INSERT?
By Emily Ruby
Heather J
I am creating language courses and I want to add content every week.  Do I just create a new project and publish it? Or do I make changes to my current project? If I d...
By Emily Ruby
Karen Looney
I am trying to convert my sumtotal toolbook 11.5 courses to Storyline 2. Does anyone know how I can export my content? I reached out to toolbook's support folks and t...
By Steve Flowers
udhayakumar r
hai  in that video gallery SL 2 i have add  the videos in button 1,2,3,4,5,6 and when preview this project when click first video it played but when click other video...
By Emily Ruby
Annemijn Storm
I want the user to click on two buttons (to lightbox a slide) before going to the next page. First I tried to make a variable for each button: the starting point of th...
By Emily Ruby