Product Last Post Replies
Jennifer Labrie
Hello! I'm trying to recreate a form that our associates would fill out and I'm having some issues with the data entry text boxes.  There are two issues I'm having: ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
melissa Ruszkowski
I made a recording of a program process and saved it to multiple slides. I want to go in and crop out the white space in order to enlarge the images. Is there a way to...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gaynor Price
Hi Everyone, I have followed the instructions for embedding video into storyline 2.  Got the code from youtube and inserted it into the correct section in Storyline 2...
By Emily Ruby
Bob O'Donnell
I set the menu tab to be at the top of the Player interface but for some reason it does not display the menu drop down. Any ideas why?
By Bob O'Donnell
Guy Armstrong
Hi, I've been trying to change the font color of the notes text in the Storyline player to white so it will show up on a black background and having no luck. Even tri...
Shneay Horwood
Hello all!  I've been running into an issue with a Storyline 1 course and was hoping for some assistance. We offer a lengthy (4+ hour, 6 module) course on our LMS. E...
By Phil Mayor
Lisa Fravel
Hi, Any way to rotate a video after inserted using the Articulate tab in PowerPoint 2010? I know you can do it if you insert the video using the function in PowerPoin...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Lisa Fravel
Tonya Smith
I'm working on a project in which I 'm importing screencasts from one Storyline project into another. In the original project, the screencast was created as step...
By Emily Ruby
Alfred Low
My assumption for what story.html should do when viewed on Mobile Safari is that it would offer the following options: view in iOS app, download iOS app, view HTM...
By Emily Ruby
sw whitlow
Inherited a laptop from a previous trainer who has left the company and need to get Articulate Storyline from old laptop (being decommissioned) onto my current trainin...
Mark Van Hare
Morning all.  I have an issue where I have set an object trigger to have the learner click the object to jump to the next slide.  I also have the slide triggers for P...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeanne Choquehuanca
Hello! How do I change the default text of the instructions given for a step-by-step simulation? For example, I have created a simulation of opening our homepage whe...
Vivian cai
I have a large ppt and would like to publish it using articulate. There are 117 slides, when I clicked "publish" then "tracking and reporting" it shows 114 instead of...
By Leslie McKerchie
Quentin Hua
Here is a small simple screen record with Hotspots generated by SL2.  There are 2 triggers on the Hostspots: Trigger 1 : "Show Media... when user clicks" Trigger 2 ...
By Emily Ruby
Deirdre Waters
Hi: I want to insert a web object that collects data from the learner before allowing the learner to move forward. Once inserted, he or she needs to click an "update" ...
By Deirdre Waters
Richard Warren
Is there a method of changing the actual size of the individual hotspots? I am using several of them on one image and they are dominating the page. Thanks
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Momsen
I'm a new Storyline user. Just captured my first data entry procedure using Storyline. Inserted it into a slide as a video. When I play the video (both in the editing ...
Quentin Hua
Dear all, I have a 100+ slides generated by record screen I need to fine tune one by one. I notice that the further you go, the longer it takes for Articulate to r...
Susan  Parnell
I have a pdf of a questionnaire with a few pages. I plan to show how to fill this out via call-outs. Just working out the process to do this. Would I print out the for...
By Susan Parnell
James Werling
Hello All, I have some older studio 09 videos with quizzes in them. These quizzes are suposed to email results to our portal email account. The email comes up but the...
By Allison LaMotte