Product Last Post Replies
Barbie Pardee
I'm Attempting to insert a 13MB .wmv video that was recorded in GoToMeeting. It has been running for 4 hours and is still only about 1/8 uploaded.  Could the problem b...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
PBC Online Team
I have been trying to embed two videos in Articulate Presenter according to the  instructions given in the link below. However, the videos do not play. I tried using ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Gary Christensen
I may not be understanding the concept how question bank works, but I have established a long list of questions in a bank.  I like the idea that they are categorized a...
By Emily Ruby
Arleen Janz
Hi, What version of Flash player is needed to view Storyline's end product?
Annelize Shaw
Hey there, Is it possible to copy a picture on the page where the marker is, into the marker? Regards Annelize
By Phil Mayor
Jenny Verman
Hi Sorry i may not explain this very well but here we go.... When working on Storyline 2 i sometimes (not all the time) have an issue when opening one of the pop up ...
Nathalie Kustcher
I've been looking for an hour, testing everything. I can't find the problem. Please guys have a go and tell me (and its probably gonna be obvious, i expect) WHY OH WH...
Joe Shultheis
Is there anyway to renumber the scenes. I continually run into this problem.  in this project I wish renumber the scenes because when I print this as a Word documen...
Zoe Faulder
I'm creating a lesson where I need to be offer the user the option to check their answers. The current set up is 8 true or false questions on one slide using 'pick man...
Chris Smit
Hi All,   On the forum I have found a lot of posts on this issue, but I haven't yet found a solution to my problem. I have tried every suggestion, but still most of ...
By Emily Ruby
Jerson  Campos
I have only been playing around with Storyline for a short time, but when I took a look at the built-in characters (awesome), and markers (very cool), and buttons (nic...
Greg Faust
Or making transparent regions invisible to the cursor. I'd like to set a trigger to activate when the user clicks the visible part of an image, NOT when the user clic...
Kendra Barker
In my original SL, I have the videos locked down so the user has to watch the video before the next button appears.  However, when the user clicks previous (after they...
By Kendra Barker
Joseph   Peterka
I publish for LMS and Include HTML5 output.  I have noticed 2 problems: 1) my Logo is not displayed (worked in Storyline 1) 2) The searchbox does not show I am open...
patty morris
I need to change the color of the "hover color" in Quizmaker when the viewer hovers over the answers in the list of options. I've downloaded the Quizmaker '13 Player C...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Dan Collier
Hi Folks, I have an immediate need for a contract Storyline 2 eLearning Developer. 30-40 hours/week for 4-6 weeks, onsite at client in the Greater Boston area. Please...
By Emily Ruby
Rob Mcilwain
Hello, I am having an issue when viewing a course on an iPad when running it through a LMS. I am using variables to set all 6 modules to complete (i.e. set mod1 to tr...
MEKA HEMANTH KUMAR
Hi all, i am recently studying on ArticulateStoryline 2 for my new project launch on elearning and willing to buy the software. But i want to know how can i ask multip...
Dean Wasche
Hi all, I'm in the process of building a large project with 9 scenes. I have moved the slides around a lot as I have created new content or imported content from else...
Sarosh Bala
Hello friends, I  am facing following problem. After re-inserting all the videos using Articulate video insert, I had published the file , but later when I saw the pr...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby