Product Last Post Replies
Michael Rayment
I am using Studio 13 on Windows 8.1 64 bit. I have used this regularly for some time. Suddenly, I am unable to preview or publish as I receive the attached message. ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Fred Waymel
Hi everyone, I used to use question bank in my project to allow user to change question each time he launch the quiz. Today I want to allow the user to draw a questi...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Paul Brennan
Can anybody help? I have used Storyline 2 without any problems for the last few months but when I tried to open Storyline 2 on my computer today I received a message ...
By Emily Ruby
Mary Lain
Hi guys! I have some serious problems with Articulate Storyline. 1) I formatted my PC and installad Storyline 1 once again. I tried to launch it but it ask me to updat...
Hila Shoham
Why when I publish the project all the punctuation of the text go wrong? I embedded a Hebrew font and it looks fine in the preview but after i publish All punctuation...
Niels van Drimmelen
Any news on when Articulate will support the Tin Can API/Experience API v1.0.x specification?
Inas Anwar
it is my first time to download module compatible with I pad is it a must to download the articulate mobile to open it   
Coen Smits
Hello,   is it possible to safe a project without it being saved in a temp file??   br Coen
Gary Jarvis
HI I purchased Storyline about 2 months ago, do I now get replay for free as I see it comes with the download option? If not how do I get replay? best regards, Gary
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
steven meka
How do I save a published project output to dropbox and create a link to it so others can view the project?  (Just click on the link and it will play?)  
Steve VE
Folks: Here's the situation: I have custom back and next buttons. I have disabled the Articulate back and next buttons throughout the course. I have several quest...
By Katie Evans
anh kieu
Dear Sir, Can you help me how to make a Recording Button in Articulate Storyline? Example: when a person click on that button, it start recording screen. Thank you ...
By anh kieu
Julie Stelter
Hi all, I'm working in SL2. I have markers which trigger a lightbox which works great. However, the state of the marker will not change, even if I add a manual trigge...
By Wendy Farmer
Steve Mitchell
Hi all, Hoping I can get some quick pointers here. I'm wanting to upload Storyline 2 content to a Wordpress LMS plugin (I think Learn Dash) seems to be the main one. ...
By Steve Mitchell
Kim Austin
Hi there- After I upgraded from Storyline 1 to 2... My program would open and I could see the file name on the right column.... but the main splash page had an error ...
By Emily Ruby
Gary White
I have created training courses using Storyline 1. The course ends with a "Print Out Certificate" button (if successful). Once printed the button automatically changes...
By Emily Ruby
Genya Kaplun
Hello, I am wondering if someone can shed some light on this. I published a course selecting "Include HTML 5" and "Use Articulate mobile Player of iOS and Android"  I...
Tracy Hoang
My course has a MP4 video. When I published, I selected "Include HTML5 output" and here's the problem: the published course worked great in IE and Chrome, but when I o...
Christina Kelley
Hello, I have added  a trigger to advance to next slide once the video timeline ends - however, it does not work.  I am unable to click the next button once the video ...
By Christina Kelley
Fabi Melo
Hi everyone, I have been working on a course and every time I shorten the slide using the Audio Editor and click Save and Close, my changes are lost. I have been read...
By Leslie McKerchie