Product Last Post Replies
Daniela Slater
Hi, I'm looking to attend training online or face to face for Articulate Storyline.  I'm in Toronto.  I know I can learn from you the videos but I want quick-learn tra...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Kim McCotter
Charlotte Culliver
Insert Text Box = Software Crash By Charlotte Culliver Hi, I am trying to build a business case for my manager to seriously consider purchasing Articulate Storyline. ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Steve Mitchell
Hi all, I get an empty zip file when trying to publish as a Word file in Storyline 2. . . any pointers. . .anyone? Thanks, Steve  
Ron Flynn
I have a video link embedded into a .ppt slide.  It launches fine in PowerPoint presentation mode so I know the link is good.  It does not launch, however, after publi...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Harriet Stroupe
I'm not finding any Player setting that will automatically open the Notes tab when a slide begins in Presenter 13. I'm sure there is a way to do this - can anyone expl...
By Allison LaMotte
Joseph Conrad
I'm setting up my presentation so that my slide master has two audio icons (one to turn sound on and the other to turn sound off). I've managed to have these graphics ...
By Joseph Conrad
Mark C
Is it possible to change the mesurement from pixels to cm in Storyline 2?
By Michael Hinze
Cynthia Tait
Hi everyone in this helpful community, My client has a significant focus on a very limited colour scheme (and he also notices any straying from the scheme - he has a ...
By Cynthia Tait
Sarah Roberts
Is there a way to mix up the questions randomly that are added to storyline?
By Michael Hinze
Sebastien Greffet
Hello !  I want to put the name of the slide in a variable. I explain myself: when the timeline of the slide starts I want to put its name in a variable.  And I want t...
Brenda Struble
when I have a link in an articulate presenter file it opens in two windows rather than one.  Please help.
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Kramer
The attached resume template comes from E-Learning Heros.  It works great.  However, when I look at the mechanics of it, much is missing.  For example, the layer "Abou...
By Wendy Farmer
Attila Arvai
Hi All, I'm working on a "course-for-fun" project, which should support a classroom training series. My plan is to make the learners bring something home with themsel...
By Emily Ruby
Diana Wind
Quick question. What is the default install folder for Storyline 2? I know that Storyline 1 was c:\program files\articulate\articulate storyline. Is Storyline 2 dif...
By Diana Wind
Michele Wendell
Hello, I am using Storyline 2 and I have two tabs that I want to have available on the player.  One is the menu (renamed Navigation) and the other is notes (renamed C...
By Michele Wendell
Tricia Stevens
Hi All  Were about to implement Élan as our new LMS and are highly interested in using Storyline as our authoring tool. If you're currently using Storyline with Élan,...
By Emily Ruby
Cassandra Miller
My group is currently testing a published Storyline course we want to release to production soon, but the videos keep freezing frequently throughout the course. It fro...
By Emily Ruby
Ashley Hirai
How to add articulate engage to my articulate story line project?  I am currently using Articulate Studio 13. Is there a way to insert some of my engage stuffs? I trie...
John Black
We're getting a prompt that our pluggin needs updated. We use the Firefox browser. I'm confused about what pluggin is needed for a Storyline SCORM. (We're running Mood...
james lavis
hi, I'm creating a sim with a cooking timer. When you hit the button it will trigger the display to change, then in the background the timeline runs through a series ...