Product Last Post Replies
Mylene Lemire
I build a document into articulate 2 and send it to one of our customer. Our customer have an older version and she can't open the document. What do we have to do to m...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Mylene Lemire
Julie Riplinger
The background of the Notes text is transparent, displaying over the screen image. Where is the setting to make it a color? Thank you  
By Leslie McKerchie
Olivia Savage
Help! I am trying to change a state of a button to aloow more information to pop up when it is hovered on. I can do this just fine, only problem is that it keeps poppi...
By Leslie McKerchie
maria lazaridou
Hi I have been trying to upload a scorm package and when I try to preview it it gives me an error code. Tried all browsers, updated Java, but nothing. the error messa...
By maria lazaridou
Anne Pead
Hi I have Storyline 2 and have changed most of my old Storyline 1 courses into Storyline 2 (does this automatically when I open a story file). However, one of my cour...
By Emily Ruby
Darrell Bird
I know this has been asked before, but here goes again.  What causes Presenter to lose the embedded audio when the development files are moved?  How can we recover wit...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Lyne
I am trying to update some content in a very old course created in Presenter. When I came to edit the quiz I got a message to say that I needed Quizmaker 09 (which I a...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Kirkpatrick
I added a couple HTML file types as resources in my module, however, when I publish the course, I notice that the imagery attached to the HTML resource files is missin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kennon Maxwell
Hello, I recently published a quiz in which each question has feedback. sometimes by choice and sometimes by question. When I actually take the quiz, the very first q...
By Leslie McKerchie
Becky Carlyle
Hi there, I'm a fairly new user to articulate, so I was hoping someone could help me. I created a quiz in quizmarker, and I used the free form style to make the answer...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexander Broom-Roden
I'm currently working on a sidle of our course that have several animated characters, and motion paths for other animated objects on the page. To make things easier to...
By Emily Ruby
Lynn Mathew
How do I get a hotspot to sit on top of a slide layer? I'm sure this must be really simple, but I cannot see how to order these, and the slide layer is blocking the fu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexander Broom-Roden
Could any help me? I was wondering about using a Adobe Flash skin, that we already have developed for our current courses, on our newly developed HTML5 courses. But wi...
By Alexander Broom-Roden
Lucy Hood
Hi All, REALLY hoping someone can save me here! I'm showing the fruits of my (very long and late nights) labour to a GM TOMORROW and for no apparent reason half way ...
By Lucy Hood
Josephine Crimmins
does storyline accept FLV files 
By Josephine Crimmins
YakaRaju G
Hi everyone, All of you are sharing your demos to community. So, Am trying to share my company eLearning course demos, which are developed in Articulate.(like this ht...
By YakaRaju G
Robbin Hessa
I have the font set in the master slide, however, it still wants to revert to Articulate font.  What can I do to ensure that it remains on my selected font throughout ...
By Emily Ruby
Joyce Ritchey
I have my course completed and have successfully uploaded it into my LMS.  How do I  specify that a certain number of pages have to be read to consider the course comp...
By Joyce Ritchey
Thomas Hutterer
Hello, I would like to build a slide with a video layer and a layer with the content appearing in context of the video timeline. The user should be able to switch bet...
By Brett Rockwood
Yusuf Chauhdry
Hi I opened storyline today and the update software information came up. I downloaded and applied the update. The problem is that when i open storyline is comes up as ...
By Austin Williams