Product Last Post Replies
CK1 CK1
I'm trying to adjust a selected state for a Link Text button via the Colors & Effects tab.  However, this seems to be the only button that doesn't have this option...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Megan Creegan
For some reason, I'm not able to publish a course to Word if I include notes. It will appear to publish, but when I open in Word, it only shows me the slides before my...
By Leslie McKerchie
Matt McGee
What I'm looking to do is to have the user be able to have a notebook built into the story. At certain points along the story, they will take notes based on what is t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ayrus 123
Hi, What is the launch file, when the course is viewed through LMS. I have published using Scrom 1.2
Michael Fimian
Good day all.. Any one having any problems opening PPT 360 when Studio 13 is installed? Whenever I try to open PPT, I get: Michael
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
Michelle Depoy
I need help with setting up a quiz using a question bank. I believe I have everything set up correctly, but then when I run the Preview and go through everything, I am...
By Emily Ruby
nai p.
Hi, The storyline's published content is always named "story.swf".  How can we change this file name, say to "articles.swf" and the whole thing still works?  Currently...
By Pierre Jouan
Rebecca Lonton
It is possible to have the same answer for multiple statements. e.g. Question...... Statement - Answer is Yes Statement - Answer is No Statement - Answer is Yes S...
By Elspeth Timmans
Jacob  Selin
Hi.  Our company has done a couple of educations.  Some are made via programming in HTML 5, some are made in Storyline 1.  Now we want them all to have the same look a...
By Ralf Baum
Eduardo Garcia
character templates were deleted .. ??
Lu Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for creating a slide show in Articulate Storyline that works similar to the Media Panel in Engage '13? I would like to have slide icon...
Mark Gray
Hi, When I publish in HTML5 The first screen I come to is a blank screen with a thumbnail of my first slide and a play button. (see below) I would really like to be ab...
Doreen Lynch
Imported translation however the document did not translate. Message succeed does display. Using Articulate Storyline 1 What could be causing this? I don't see any ch...
By Emily Ruby
Amy Heber
My challenge is to print a multiple page document that is based on aggregated content retrieved from externally based links.  Is this possible?
By Jacinta Penn
Gary Dixon
I need to illustrate a balance point in one of my courses - using a see saw or set of scales - tipping first one way and then another on consecutive slides. Can I achi...
By Jacinta Penn
pryce wood
Hi, I am fairly new to the storyline application. I am making a course from pp, and I am having trouble with the animations.  I want the paragraphs to "fly up" from bo...
By Jacinta Penn
Kevin Hart
Hi all! I'm having a new problem with my latest program.  This one has me stumped. I have the whole "resource guide" set to be accessed two-ways. 1. From the Main Menu...
Meetingmax Planning
I've set up some assessments with 5-10 questions, we would like our users to go through the assessment 1 question at a time, having 3 attempts per questions before it ...
By Jacinta Penn
Rebecca Halpern
I'd like to include a calculator like this one: http://tutorials.istudy.psu.edu/timemanagement/TimeEstimator.html Though, instead of the pre-set tasks, I want them t...
By Jacinta Penn
Andrew Lian
Hello I would like to be able to track clicks made on specific parts of my lesson. Specifically, I want students to be able to click on a button and then send notific...
By Andrew Lian