Product Last Post Replies
Phil Eagles
Hi, I have created a custom menu in SL2. The menu is opened via a lightbox and the menu is contained within a Scrolling Panel. The menu works fine as Flash output but...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Benny Kurniawan
Hi, I got this warning message "Display mixed content" when I am using the "Insert video from website" to embed video into one of the slides. See the screenshot below...
By Emily Ruby
Carol Mealy
I would like to include a seekbar and back/next buttons on a few slides in my course. However, by using the built-in playback features in Storyline, on those slides wh...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lori Gamblin
I just upgraded my Articulate Presenter (as per an Articulate notification tht there were some fixes). Now when I go to 'Insert Character', nothing happens at all!
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michaela Hadravova
Hi, I am experiencing trouble when trying preview a slide (or whole project) with a question. It freezes loading and nothing happens. When previewing whole project, it...
By Emily Ruby
Amy Herman
Hi,  I exported a screen recording and edited it in Final Cut Pro so that I could also edit my sound file simultaneously. Now, I've exported and reimported my recordi...
By Amy Herman
Dmitry Utkin
Hello! Any ideas how to improve this issue. Lost text formatting of variables on results slide.
By Emily Ruby
Trey Perez
After installing update 4, everytime I click Slide Properties, the application hangs and I receive the following two errors in my event logs: Application Error - Even...
By Trey Perez
Gaye Charlton
I have a slide with a number of text boxes that have triggers which jump to different scenes.  I want the text box to be ticked when the user returns.  I have entered ...
By Emily Ruby
Carol Rusin
I'm trying to search Storyline forums for resolutions to an issue I'm encountering, but the search (using the search box in the pic below), keeps returning No items ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christine Wolff
We are in the process of upgrading our Articulate 09 files to Articulate 13. I have upgraded one file to start and we are now testing on mobile platforms The presenta...
By Leslie McKerchie
Efrat Maor
Hi, I need to check a bunxh of SL objects to see if they were published with the correct definitions (BTW - really annoying that one cannot define a default for this, ...
Steve Lyne
Wondering if anyone else has had this issue:  I'm currently working on a project in SL2.  Actions and responses inside the work area have become quite slow: selecting ...
Renee Obergfell
Hello, Storyline keeps crashing for some of my team members. I'm wondering if we should have more RAM, disk space, etc. on our computers. I want to make a case for ma...
By Emily Ruby
Ruth de Lloyd
Hi, We're using version 6 of storyline. We have changed images on a complex slide and now the slide doesn't work properly. We have a dial image that has 6 states and ...
By Emily Ruby
Cherry Dougherty
What can I do to have Replay published files play in Quicktime without using a 3rd party software to convert the codec. 
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Donald Ardiel
We would like to take a user's decision to a question out of Storyline using a variable and javascript, process it with other data and return the results to the user. ...
By Donald Ardiel
Fee Meng
I used Articulate Studio to build localization courses many years, I have fully experiences of Articulate Studio 09 and 2013,  but now I met 2 issues when I used AS 20...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Heinen
Has anyone ever used a interactive clicker to use in conjunction with Articulate. I am looking for an engaging way to training employees on the plant floor in a group...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicola Manuel
Hi, I am attempting to add a certificate at the end of a course to do with our new phone system, but as we don't have an LMS the only option is through Storyline. I k...
By Emily Ruby