Product Last Post Replies
Donald Ardiel
We would like to take a user's decision to a question out of Storyline using a variable and javascript, process it with other data and return the results to the user. ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Donald Ardiel
Fee Meng
I used Articulate Studio to build localization courses many years, I have fully experiences of Articulate Studio 09 and 2013,  but now I met 2 issues when I used AS 20...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Heinen
Has anyone ever used a interactive clicker to use in conjunction with Articulate. I am looking for an engaging way to training employees on the plant floor in a group...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicola Manuel
Hi, I am attempting to add a certificate at the end of a course to do with our new phone system, but as we don't have an LMS the only option is through Storyline. I k...
By Emily Ruby
John Toh
hi guys, I've added a layer animation on the slide attached. The animation plays and the layer showed and closed, but when i click it again, there is no animation. Pl...
By Emily Ruby
Maree Jackson
I am using SL2 and 3 question pools, generating random questions from each pool and have 3 separate question pool slides (in sequence) in my story file. I have 2 issue...
By Emily Ruby
Victoria Nap
I'm having an issue with the attached slide. One piece of text "translation into English..." has become stuck on the timeline. The issue is retained even though I impo...
By Emily Ruby
Julien Martin-Schmitt
Hi everybody! I discover a small bug when using the Export/import function in Storyline 2. I explain. We develop our modules centrally always in ENGLISH for the loc...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Suryani Gazari
Hi, I am trying to set a slider value to range from -100 to 100 with 0 as the middle point. Can someone guide me on this? Thank you.
By Suryani Gazari
Lars Eversmann
I'm looking for a solution to synchronizate video embed as mp 4 with animations built on the slide layer for all browser.  Our Client are using Internet Explorer 8. Wh...
By Lars Eversmann
Liz Bark
I have a client you wants to compare trainees quizzes from a previous course in a new course, almost like an evaluation on improvement. Does anyone know how this can b...
By Liz Bark
Mandy McCarthy-ward
Hi Has anyone used a Articulate Storyline - E-Learning Author who they could recommend? We have a course we are creating which is in 3 sections, we have produced one...
By Mandy McCarthy-ward
Tonya Smith
Upon opening one of my storyline files, I found multiple formatting issues. In many (but not all) of the slides, some of the text on the slide had been resized a...
By Tonya Smith
Jim Rehmann
Hi all... I am working on a demo for our front desk kiosk that shows one of our products. In the upper-right corner of the story I want to put a "Sign-In" button that ...
By Steve Flowers
Charlotte Williams
Articulate's UK Partner, Omniplex, is now offering Certified Articulate Storyline Open Enrolment Training in Stockholm, Sweden! This 3-Day training course provides yo...
By Emily Ruby
Dmitry Utkin
Hell0! I have 13 questions in question bank. In scene I use 10 random questions. We do not use built-in navigation so every question has button that submits interactio...
By Dmitry Utkin
Jamie Kaushal
Hey guys! I'm trying to figure out how to design a question that involves matching 8 objects (numbers in this case) with a corresponding number from 1-6. The question...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynn Kepford
I'm having difficulty trimming a video that was created using SL1's screen recording feature. I'm able to change the length of the video using the video editor's trim ...
By Lynn Kepford
Melanie F
I've imported a course we originally created in Storyline1. The course has locked navigation to prevent students from skipping ahead and it works great on our LMS. We'...
Ed Steeds
I have a course notepad that stores students notes in a text variable called %allNotes%.  In the player settings have set Resume to Always resume however when I reload...