Product Last Post Replies
Carol Mealy
Hi again, I've read that SL2 offers this new functionality (subtracting points for incorrect answers) for assessments, but I'm wondering if there's a way to achieve t...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Maree Jackson
Hi all, I have a retry button on my quiz results page that enables learners to retry the quiz again should they fail to pass the first time. I want to limit the avail...
By Emily Ruby
Sophie Piché
Hello, I am scheduled to participate in a training session on Storyline 1 next week and came to the site to download the free trial to my laptop but I see there is on...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nige Lowe
Evening all, Having a few issues with recording and screencasts in Storyline 1. Basically I have recorded me clicking multiple boxes on a webpage. Storyline has split...
By Leslie McKerchie
Crystal Fryer
I went to listen to audio on presenter 9 and it is gone. I checked for old ppta file and can find nothing. I went to see if the ribbon was disabled an no. Interestingl...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharyn Rada
Hi, I was very disappointed to find out after installing Studio 13 that Community Interactions are no longer supported. We actually used these in majority of our onli...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Mohr
I have a course in SL1 which contains a screen capture interactive try it sequence. When opened in SL2, none of the interactions work. You enter a value, hit submit an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Caroline Struthers
I have a presentation with audio narration which has been recorded separately as m4a files.  Occasionally there are 2 audio files for one slide.  I am not sure how to ...
By David Anderson
Pradip U
Hi, I have to develop course using Articulate Presentor 13 where learner will have to do text entry on several screens, and on last learner will have to PRINT and gen...
By Pradip U
Rohit Manjrekar
Hello, I need to create a Quiz with 30 questions. The deployment strategy is that 5 questions (out of 30) need to be generated randomly over a period of 6 days for ea...
By Rohit Manjrekar
Amy Price
Hi, I have tried to create characters that a user can choose from. But seem to be having trouble . I have looked at this link https://community.articulate.com/discus...
By Wendy Farmer
Masashi I
It seems that font settings in a story file are not properly applied in the published content. For example, when publishing the following notes, It's published as f...
By Masashi I
Nicole Franklin
Hello, I want to upload a PowerPoint presenation that has an audio recording. Once I upload the PowerPoint into Articulate will I be able to edit the audio? Thanks, ...
By Wendy Farmer
Denise  Granger
Is there a way for me to send the full course and someone else be able to view the full course and all the interactivity without them having the storyline software ins...
By Ezequiel Aranda
M. Bosscher
When asking a SME to review a course, what is the best way for them to identify the page number?  The only option i've come across so far is to either turn on the Menu...
By Ezequiel Aranda
Andy  Jolly
Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to Storyline having been lucky enough to get back into course development after years away. I really like the program and it takes me ...
By Julie Taylor
Irinel Caldaruse
Hi there,   I have this issue related to preview activity. When previewing the entire project an error occurs and an white screen shows up (the same moment and the s...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jody Bublitz
I have 4 online trainings built in Storyline. At the end of each test the participant must click on "Complete Course" in the navigation bar on the left side of the scr...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrew Taylor
Hello, I am trying to set up a storyline file that shows a layer ever time a button is clicked 4 times. I have set up a counter variable that changes every time the ...
By Wendy Farmer
Fabi --
Hello, I changed a material created with the articulate and the material on the new server does not run correctly. Original server: http://siaiacad17.univali.br/byebu...
By Leslie McKerchie