Product Last Post Replies
Profound Guy
Hi,  I was given a PPT with 35 slides and a lot of audio. The file had a lot of synchronized animation as well. The original developer of the PPT wanted to make a lot...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Suze Ashford-Barnes
Hi I am trying to create a timer on a normal slide, not a quiz slide. I need to time the slide for 30 minutes, nothing has to happen, ideally the timer will carry on ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Suze Ashford-Barnes
Tom Norman
Hi all, When I preview my individual slides, the entrance animations work fine, but when I preview the whole project or publish it to a local hard drive, a lot of the...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ariana Shaffer
Hello All, I am using storyline to make embedded tutorials for users of a new software. Essentially, if they do not know how to use a specific function, they can view...
By Emily Ruby
Alexandra Wong
I just published my course in SL1, the links were working on previous iterations and today when I went to publishing, the new link I added isn't working.  I've tried u...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Joann Healey
Hi all,  was wondering if someone can help me. I'm fairly new to eLearning and articulate so this may be a silly question. The problem I'm encountering is with the re...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ari Avivi
I've lost the ablity to delete a layout. Also when I duplicate a layout, any changes I make on the copy seem to be applying to the original and the copy.  Any idea wh...
By Emily Ruby
Christie Moss
Our students have been experiencing issues with the quiz results layer displaying upon the first time they enter the quiz.  When this happens, it always displays the "...
By Emily Ruby
Lisa Morelli
Hi - can anyone advise me as to why my presentation is distorted when I publish to Articulate?  It looks fine in PowerPoint.  When I publish it to Articulate Online, a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alistair Bruce
Hi, I am very new to creating elearning and a beginner with Storyline but have just completed my first course. It looks great (for a beginner) viewing it on a compute...
By Mike Enders
Carol Mealy
Hi again, I've read that SL2 offers this new functionality (subtracting points for incorrect answers) for assessments, but I'm wondering if there's a way to achieve t...
By Emily Ruby
Maree Jackson
Hi all, I have a retry button on my quiz results page that enables learners to retry the quiz again should they fail to pass the first time. I want to limit the avail...
By Emily Ruby
Sophie Piché
Hello, I am scheduled to participate in a training session on Storyline 1 next week and came to the site to download the free trial to my laptop but I see there is on...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nige Lowe
Evening all, Having a few issues with recording and screencasts in Storyline 1. Basically I have recorded me clicking multiple boxes on a webpage. Storyline has split...
By Leslie McKerchie
Crystal Fryer
I went to listen to audio on presenter 9 and it is gone. I checked for old ppta file and can find nothing. I went to see if the ribbon was disabled an no. Interestingl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharyn Rada
Hi, I was very disappointed to find out after installing Studio 13 that Community Interactions are no longer supported. We actually used these in majority of our onli...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Mohr
I have a course in SL1 which contains a screen capture interactive try it sequence. When opened in SL2, none of the interactions work. You enter a value, hit submit an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Caroline Struthers
I have a presentation with audio narration which has been recorded separately as m4a files.  Occasionally there are 2 audio files for one slide.  I am not sure how to ...
By David Anderson
Pradip U
Hi, I have to develop course using Articulate Presentor 13 where learner will have to do text entry on several screens, and on last learner will have to PRINT and gen...
By Pradip U
Rohit Manjrekar
Hello, I need to create a Quiz with 30 questions. The deployment strategy is that 5 questions (out of 30) need to be generated randomly over a period of 6 days for ea...
By Rohit Manjrekar