Product Last Post Replies
Gareth J
Hi I'm trying to remove the "next" button on the quiz review/feedback slide after a quiz slide but despite removing all navigation controls they still reappear in the...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Efrat Maor
Hi,   In a quiz question, I have an option for the learner to recive hints.  In this case the hints are also fun trivia on a famous person. We had the hints appear (...
By Emily Ruby
Monique Roques
I am having some serious issues with font size. Even when I have the font set correctly, save the file, and reopen it, the font resets to some strange variant. Also, ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Amber Starfire
Hi. I've been working on this for a couple of hours now and can't seem to get the animation for this slide working as expected. Perhaps you can help. Here's the situa...
By Emily Ruby
Sam Batchelor
G'day, just wondering if it's possible to code a button inside a course that, when pressed, opens an URL then closes the course? Cheers in advance.
By Emily Ruby
Greg Pallai
I am looking for a way of resetting the starting position of a scroll panel. The scroll panel currently resides on the Slide Master on a layer The layer's propertie...
By Greg Pallai
Rama Chandra Subudhi
Hi all! I am interested in designing courses that target mobile and tablets. I have installed Articulate Player for Android in my tablet and tried to test a demo cour...
By Leslie McKerchie
mikki herbold
Hi I have a problem with numbers being entered into a box that the users are prompted by the narrator and balloon. If they enter the right numbers then hit enter, ever...
By Emily Ruby
Marie Anthony
How do you do a quick spell check using the articulate story line?
By Leslie McKerchie
Claire Lohan
Hi, I'm having trouble publishing with html5 using Storyline 2. In particular, when I publish using html5, the drag items on my drag and drop interactions are missing...
Zara Weiss
I have created a documnet using Articulate storyline 2, however I need to convert or copy it into Articulate Storyline version 1 so a colleague can access it. Does any...
Julie Lavorini
Hello, I've gone through the other discussions where some text is missing and I don't think my issue is the same, so I'm opening this one up.  We have started receivin...
By Emily Ruby
Brian Higgins
I have two courses that I want to merge. The project sizes of the two courses were different but I resized one project from its different size  to a smaller size so th...
By Emily Ruby
Trevor White-Miller
Hi, I'm talking with a client which requires their courses to meet 508 accessibility standards. I have read the Articulate pages stating that a Flash version can be bu...
By Mike Enders
Martin Tilke
Hi, is there a chance to format the text in the notes-area when I use the engage-element "Labeled Graphics"? I need white text instead of black text. Thanks for som...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Harris
Is there a way to make it so that whenever you go into a quizmaker slide you start at the beginning? (without a retry quiz button) This is for customers who have viewe...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Beth Maidment
We have occasion to need to communicate to stakeholders how a course navigates . When publishing a Storyline module to MS Word, Storyline publishes in Scene / Slide or...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Woodruff
I read your help about inserting a local web object and would like to use it.  My question is, if it is coming from a local source, won't this be a problem if you want...
Brian Colbert
I am new to eLearning design and inherited a course from a contractor The course does not contain sound but all the slides have a sound icon on them and I'd like to re...
By Leslie McKerchie
Fabrice Darrigrand
I know this is not the first time the subject is brought up but I seriously need help on this one. I'm trying to embed videos on some projects of mine. I understood ...
By Leslie McKerchie