Product Last Post Replies
Diane Lund
Hello, I am on a new MacBook Pro, 1TB, 16MB RAM - BootCamp PC, Office 7,  Powerpoint 2010. I have made 17 e-Learning presentations so far (on my SONY) and have import...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jane Jordan
Hi In Storyline 2 how do I delete the drag and drop from the slide, is there a delete button as there was in version 1?   Jane
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Joanna Kurpiewska
Hi guys, I've got several definitions in the glossary in my SL project. I was wondering if there is any way to link from the slide to a particular term in the glossa...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Stelter
Has anyone experienced this problem? I have several files which have been revised more than once. When I published them today, the previous changes were not there anym...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rebecca Brindley
I am putting together a quiz that has an "all of the above" choice.  I would also like users to be able to click the 4 correct options individually instead of just the...
By Emily Ruby
Andrew T
  Hi, i download the sdk for storyline 2 https://github.com/articulate/storyline-sdk#panels and open the CustomFrame.xfl in Flash, Export this file with no modific...
By Phil Mayor
Mark Lester
Hi, we've encountered an issue with published video content not playing on iPad Before I go into the actual issue in detail I'll get a few environmental factors out ...
By Mark Lester
John Hill
I am running into issues with building courses with survey questions that need to be reported. The module I'm working on currently is a series of informational slides ...
By John Hill
Lucy Hood
Hi All, I'm new here (and to Articulate), so be nice and bear with me - I may be asking the worlds most obvious question! I've got a slide (a) with numerous buttons ...
By Wendy Farmer
Georgia B
Hi all, I would like to know if there is a way to format the appearance of the player, other than changing colours and transparency options - specifically, I would li...
Amy Heber
I am trying to publish a course with lots of links.  I have no access to a web server but do have access to a shared drive accessible to everyone in the company.  The ...
Ari Avivi
Is it possible to put a button on the master slide, add a trigger to submit the interaction when clicked, and use it as a template for all question slides. i.e. will ...
By Emily Ruby
adam schreck
System: HP Pavilion Desktop AMD A6-5200 APU w/ Radeon Graphics 2.00GHz RAM: 8.00GB 64-bit, x64-based processor PPT 2013 Presenter 2013v1 (I updated to the latest versi...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
David Fitzgerald
I recorded several slides and published the deck and it sounds fine. I went back to my master and decided to make some changes, however the audio isn't there anymore o...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Attila Vago
I am at my wits end here... I get that everything is working fine in Flash, but we're not exactly in 2009 any more, are we, so one would expect that the HTML5 output w...
By Emily Ruby
Mary Butler
Hi, Is there an easy way to create a roll-over in Storyline? Mary  
Mary Keenan
I am interested in gathering and analyzing data about individual questions in my Storyline quizzes. For example, I want to know how many tries it takes learners to c...
By John Sexton
Kelly Radzik
Hello, I am using the Media Tour Engage to display a series of related images with captions.  Great image quality!!! It works excellently until the last image.  While...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
Ellen W.
Hello, I have set up a variable that will adjust and add 1 each time the timeline starts on a new layer.  Once the variable is greater than or equal to 4 I need a sta...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Steven Webter
I'm using Coursemill from Trivantis. Some of my courses are randomly freezing on users. Can go Next or Previous. Thoughts? Anyone else experiencing this? Many thanks...