Product Last Post Replies
Jacob Olivier
Hi, I opened some files which were created on SL1 with SL2. On that original way, the duration of the timeline was 5 seconds per slide, and there was no specific tri...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julie Miles
I've just had a short experimental course reviewed by someone who uses assistive software, and although his feedback was mostly favourable, he did comment that the lin...
Chris Basson
Hi. I saw in the promotional video of Storyline 2 that it is possible to make the previous and next button appear after an object has been selected. Can anyone help me...
Chris L.
I have several storyline projects I post to a LMS, but I need to be able to also publish the file into a format i can: 1 - email so an individual can download and vie...
By Linda Herring
Jessica Brown
Do motion paths have to play out completely before other changes can be made? I'm creating a game in one of my courses. You know that game that's in every arcade and s...
By Jessica Brown
Olga Orrit
Hi! I need to copy some slides from an old story projekt to a new one. When I do it the conten don't show on the screen. I see all the objects on the time line, but 8...
By Leslie McKerchie
Martin Tilke
Hi, is there a chance to enlarge a Video while playing? Regards Martin
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Donna Livaudais
In Articulate 9 there was a lossless feature under quality that stopped the pixilation of the color red when published. Is there an equivalent feature in version 13? I...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ashley Mahoney
When I preview a single slide on my storyline 2 project, I get this error message. I know this is because my slides are triggered to go to a specific slide when the...
By Ashley Mahoney
Peter Moreau
Hello everyone! Some of the older Citrix-based hardware for the company I work for is configured to have deactivated sound cards, which is apparently creating a bug w...
Elodie Chalmette
Hello Storyline community! I am just discovering the new version of Storyline, and I'd like to share with you a slide I created yesterday to try one new functionality...
By Mike Enders
Sara Lovely
Hello!  I've started a few new projects using Storyline 2. Unfortunately when I save the file it saves as a Storyline 1 file. I do have both programs on my computer,...
Carol Levin
Is there a trick to this? I have lightboxed a video, and want to go leave the slide that preceded it, and open another slide when it ends, but depending on the order ...
By Emily Ruby
Wendy Farmer
I am having issues with SL2 install and have to reinstall (once I can get it to uninstall - but that's another story - case logged )...I have downloaded the latest zip...
By Emily Ruby
Natalie Parker
A SME recorded his screen. The .story file has 5 slides, each with a part of the screen capture. I have edited the screen captures and then published, I opened the Sto...
Stephen Gerbrandt
Hey guys,   I'm trying to create a "history" page that updates after a user has performed a various action, where they can visit at anytime to review what they have ...
By Emily Ruby
manivannan govindan
Is it possible to give math equation in Articulate Quizmaker insert Math equation in between the questions and also in the options for eg: x + 13  or cube root of x + ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Davis
I am having 3 issues with Storyline published for Mobile devices. Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NO...
Nick Wilson
I have a Storyline file published to CD-ROM.  It's a simple training, and at the end the user can click a button to generate a certificate (triggers javascript linking...
By Emily Ruby
Diane Lund
Hello, I am on a new MacBook Pro, 1TB, 16MB RAM - BootCamp PC, Office 7,  Powerpoint 2010. I have made 17 e-Learning presentations so far (on my SONY) and have import...
By Leslie McKerchie