Product Last Post Replies
Kerianne Waldrop
Hello!  We've been noticing that the logo gets "softened" when uploaded to the player.   Also, this seems to happen to some slides.  I think the slide clarity is a sep...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cary Glenn
What version of Windows are people using? I saw one post that a person was having issues with 8.1. On my PC I'm running Windows 7.  I'm looking at starting up my own ...
By Cary Glenn
Stephanie Piraino
I cannot view the YouTube video in storyline. I inserted with embed link. Any suggestions?
By Emily Ruby
Mark S
Now that I have (for the moment) addressed my assessment slide, I have a question about the variables involved. After some thought, I realized that my "extra" variabl...
By Brian Allen
Ralf Zuckerfrau
Hey guys, I´m aboiut to integrate Valamis (http://www.liferay.com/de/marketplace/-/mp/application/17200859?_7_WAR_osbportlet_backURL=%2Fde%2Fmarketplace) into my Lifer...
By Hemant Prasad
Olga Orrit
Hello! I have a question: I uppgradet to Storyline 2 but language interface is not in enlish. It is some japanese och chinese signs. Any idea? It doesn't help to go c...
By Olga Orrit
George Kolge
: I am having issues with the exit button. 1. When published through the WEB option this button works but does not work when publishing through the LMS option. 2. The...
By Brian Allen
Noreen b
Hi I've been getting reports back of a number of frustrating problems. I have a course that is SCORM 2.1 and is running on A Kallidus LMS. This course is accessed by...
By Noreen Beckinsale
Bill Osborn
I just downloaded and installed Storyline 2 trial knowing that both Storyline 1 and Storyline 2 could run independently. However, Storyline 2 has made itself the defau...
elisha ray
Hello, I happen to have stumbled upon this linkhttp://labskills.co.uk/a-level-labskills-trial/biology/index.htmland i'm really having a hard time trying to deciphar h...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Kevin Collins
Ken Weinberg
I have Resume Never in the player settings, but when I revisit a course, I get the spinning wheel and nothing else. I've tried in both IE and Chrome. Any suggestions...
ah wen
Why when i choose the correct answer and clicked on the submit button, it have none respond only when i choose the wrong answer than it will show the incorrect layer? ...
Brian Allen
How nice would it be if you could adjust the time for a "when the timeline reaches" trigger from the trigger panel WITHOUT having to use the trigger wizard...  #TGIF
By Brian Allen
Lori Johnson
I developed a course in Articulate Presenter and published it with the following LMS settings: - LMS Output: SCORM 1.2 - LMS Reporting: Passed/Failed - LMS Tracking: N...
By Leslie McKerchie
Vyoma Vora
Hi, My project requires the HTML5 output. The flash output and the HTML5 output are different in following areas: 1. Logo: I have removed the shadow and the backg...
By Leslie McKerchie
Till Then
So I though I would share something worthwhile here and see if it of use! A possible Foreground Slide Master (with limits) Sadly Storyline does not have a foreground...
By Steve Flowers
Luke Mosse
Hi All I want to know if there's a way to set the default feedback selection to none on a question bank? At the moment I have to go through them all individually to c...
By Mike Taylor
Joe Olvera
I created a course that has a lightbox display first thing with instructions. I want the lightbox to not show again once it is closed. How do I set the triggers to mak...
By Joe Olvera
Sharron Rogers
I know this is a vague question, and there are a lot of variables involved. I am just looking for a range because I have no idea. I am thinking about doing some fre...
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Smith
Hi all I am just wondering if I incorporate an engage 13 interaction into a storyline 1 or 2 page will it now render ok for HTML5 and iPad? I remember in Storyline ...
By Michael Hinze