Product Last Post Replies
Joanne  Sotelo
I am struggling to understand with why courses are not marking as complete. Learners will complete the same course yet one will show complete one will show in progres...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Joanne Sotelo
Thomas Rohn
Is this product supported in the terminal server environment? If so what are the requirements for hardware and installation procedures?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Choua Yang
I am a first-time user of Articulate 2009 and am having difficulty syncing my animations. I watched the tutorials (which were very helpful!) and followed them but rea...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Choua Yang
Yang Yang
Hi all I set the state of an object to hidden when the slide timeline start. It works perfectly in flash version but the object is always visible in html 5 version wh...
Bo Toennesen
Hi All When I will make a quizzing, there is two types: Graded and Suvey. Why is there two types and what is the different between them?
By Bo Toennesen
shivanag p
Hi, We are implementing a time restriction for our users based on Lesson location of the course. In Presenter courses we are getting the lesson location. But in story...
By shivanag p
Julien Tonniet
Hello everyone! Something is bothering me... is there a way to apply points by choice in a matching drop down and in a multiple response quizz, such as in a multiple ...
By Julien Tonniet
Yiwen Chang
Hello. I am working on a project with Presenter. After publishing in HTML5, the italic text in the note tab and menu titles returns to normal. Is there any way to ke...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexandra Wong
I'm noticing that the bigger the file, the longer it's taking to open and save in Storyline. Is this right?
Bobbi Dubins
I am new to Storyline. The search feature on the web site is not working, so I am having a lot of difficulty finding the information I need. I am not a happy camper!...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Nicolas Fromentoux
Hello, I would like to avoid trainee to print out a diploma. Thanks to Javascript and some variables, all the content of the diploma is ok and is well displayed on the...
By Nicolas Fromentoux
Brendan Strong
Hi we are in the middle of updating a lot of course content originally published in Studio 09 to Storyline. This is going well, but for reasons beyond our control is...
By Brendan Strong
Olga Stumpf
Hello community, I am a newbie Storyline user with the following question: I have created a Personal Service Statement exercise for my learners that works well as an i...
Michel Koster
Hi, I made a slide on which there are 120 states on one object. When pressing a button (+1) a variable counts upwards and the state of the object is changed according...
Julie B.
hello ! When the user comes back, there is this window asking if you want to resume where you left.... I know we can change the text on this window (in the Labels on ...
By Julie B.
shannon page
If you bring an image in with a background, is there a way to take the background out using articulate?
By Bo Toennesen
Mark Wilson
Hi, I have Articulate storyline and would like to matched drag and drop situation that links "Question A to Answer A", "Question B to Answer B" etc, Is that something...
By Mark Wilson
Scott Johnson
Hi all, In QM09, we created a quiz where the user would be asked the questions, and given a blank slide as feedback. No results slides were needed as we were not int...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Scott Johnson
Tami A
Is it possible to publish to CD in such a way that all of the component files to a presentation are not available? I just want the recipient of the CD to have one opti...
By Phil Mayor
D. Mirsky
Hi, everyone. I am looking into becoming an instructional designer and I have some questions, especially about creating a demo with Storyline. My situation is this: C...
By Matthew Guyan