Product Last Post Replies
Jeff O'Bryant
I'm using multiple layers triggered by hotspots to descride some manufacturing equipment we use. When I preview the slide it works perfectly, but if I preview the enti...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Frederic St-Louis
Hi, Is there a way to reduce to size of the Articulate photographic characters when creating an online course? These pictures are really heavy and driving the size o...
John Blum
I've gone through the posts and tutorials, but I cannot get the resolution to be crisp and clear. I'm building about 30 WBT's for customer training on a software app...
Ari Mordechai
I'm trying to send the course information to our payroll provider, possibly using a flash asset on the last slide, that sends the course completion information to the ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Ari Mordechai
Allen Way
I have a drag and drop interaction that I would like to report a positive response to a result slide, only it needs to trigger not on successfully dropping on the targ...
By Allen Way
Linda Jordan
We have a group of 5 Instructional Designers using similar computers and software. We all have MS Office 2010 and Storyline. Recently some of the team began experienci...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ashish QA
Hi Sir/Madam, I have to developer one slide as mentioned below requirement. Multiple true/false questions in single slide. There should be two try after that use...
Julie Stelter
Happy Friday! I have created a hotspot Freeform interaction in Storyline. When the user clicks, on the screen a spinning ball appears. The client would like that remov...
By Nick Kroeker
Sonal Thacker
I have a few courses that I would like to use on an iPad. I published a course and chose all of the correct options for html5. However, when I view it on the iPad, I ...
By Sonal Thacker
Lorr H
Hi All, I'm sorry if this question sounds silly but I'm just starting with storyline and am wondering is someone can please point me in the right direction or to a tu...
By Greg Faust
Gardner Fair
Hi, when I publish my course to LMS and view the link, I get the following error: "Configuration Data is Missing or Incorrect: Please Try Again." You can see this he...
Thomasina Bradbury
I am trying to import a translation into a story file and only part of the translated the file is importing. Has anyone had this problem?
Alex Westin
Forgive me if this is elsewhere but the search feature on the site doesn't seem to be working. I built a course for someone several months ago and they have asked me ...
Amy G.
I am trying to resize a check box (Insert>Buttons>check boxes). There are several sizes of check box and I picked the smallest one, but it's still too big. So wi...
Zio Fonta
Hi, we are having the same problem on all courses that run on Moodle, using the "launch in new window": if you have set an "exit course" trigger on a label in the pla...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jacob Lawton
I have imported some text boxes from a PowerPoint. the whole block is supposed to show at the start however the text just shows up randomly as the slide is playing. I...
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura M
Hi, I've been working on a course for some time now in Studio '13 and it's been piloted, with very little feedback regarding issues with display. I've never had an iss...
By Christine Hendrickson
Michelle F
Hi everyone, I'm creating a project in Storyline and I have a slide with several layers explaining a logon procedure. Each of the layers is a step and includes a vide...
By Christine Hendrickson
Adrienne Brown
Hi I built a course that is restricted, so learners must view all of the slides and pass the assessment. After passing the assessment, learners can then go to any sli...
By Adrienne Brown
Edward Wickett
I am suddenly having issues when attempting to place a video on a layer in Storyline. I created a simple example. The basic setup is a storyline page with a link to...