Product Last Post Replies
Rhona Blankenship
Hi everyone. I have been spending time looking through the showcase and have seen several great examples of ways to create some engaging material on various topics, bu...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Rhona Blankenship
Adam Bayliss
Hello all; I want to use a scrolling panel to show a long list of bits of information for my learners. They will need to scroll down through the list to read all of i...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Eric Vogel
I just created a set of custom fonts for my project but nowhere did I see an opportunity to designate the SIZE of my chosen fonts. For instance if Storyline defaults ...
Jure Gabrovšek
I wonder if there is a option, that when you use one option from drop down match that this option is no longer among other options? so from my example, when you use b...
Philip Johnson
Okay so when you click any of the "pricing rule" buttons the triggers adjust the variable MSRP1 to a set value. From there I want to be able to click any of the incent...
By Philip Johnson
Bo Toennesen
Hello All Is it possible to send variables from Suvery Question to a database?
By Bo Toennesen
Cory Sheldon
Hi all, I'm using Storyline to create a 'form portal'. I've got an issue whereby one slide opens a lightbox slide, the lightbox slide then opens another lightbox, and...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Karla Tranfield
I need to edit an inserted video (step by step capture), and the instructions tell me to right click on the video placeholder on the slide. But I cannot seem to find i...
David Pilon
Hello, I was wondering when there will be a free update for Articulate Storyline where it will be possible to import engage files into Storyline. I have searched t...
Bill Meyers
Is there a way to have the "Next" button blink at the end of the timeline?
Christina Tuiasosopo
Hello all, I have added animation to graphics and when I preview or publish these become really huge. How do I fix this?
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Felicity Hunt
Hi I'm trying to share a Storyline file with a colleague in another location: My file is created in: Update 5. 1401.2415. their file is created using the Trial downl...
Keith Calvert
I'm trying to work out a good way of issuing certificates and issuing individual student results. As an example we have one course with 10 modules. Can I create a cert...
Joe Zhou
I got a number of feedbacks saying the Resources button in the player (Storyline) is too small, it is very easy to be overlooked. Can we increase the front size of ...
Sara Cardiel
I have created a survey essay question in Quizmaker and would like the user to include a thoughtful response. Is there a way to put a minimum amount of words the user...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tony Chilvers
Hi, We have a number of entries in a Glossary and if the title is too long, it is put in the top of the description field when selected. Problem is we have a number o...
Akash Jambhorkar
Hi, Previously we create a course in Articulate Storyline Update 2 and now if I publish same course in Articulate Storyline Update 5. But after publish in Updat...
Dan Toomey
Hello Storyline Community, Is there a way to gray out slides and then allow a certificate to be viewed/printed once the module has been successfully navigated? Thanks...
Julie Taylor
After you put Engage interactions from Presenter '09 into Storyline, and publish, are the interactions able to be viewed on a tablet? I was told they automatically con...
Dave J
Yesterday I had downloaded storyline to use for a project. When it wasn't working properly I thought I would uninstall it and then reinstall it to see if the performan...