Product Last Post Replies
Jeppe G.  Manuel
All images have disappeared from my storyline file. I can still see them in the story view but not when I look at the individual slides. However I can select the imag...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
mick kless
I attempted to use my webcam to add a 20 second video to a PowerPoint slide using Articulate '13 for an online course that we sell. I followed the tutorial and when I ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By mick kless
Kelly Schultze
Another translation related issue.... So I took over a course from another designer who had an inappropriate affection for state changes. In this particular course, w...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mauro Lazzati
Just started a training course with focus training and I can open files with my smart phone but with the iPad I can only open video not documents. Very frustrating!!! ...
Steven Evans
Hello I have a module here with a knowledge test in it. The test works fine in FLash but not in HTML5. If you fail the test it reports this correctly, but once you c...
By Steven Evans
Rick Sell
Hello! The layout of my Storyline course is fairly typical - a client logo in the upper left, below that a menu, the main stage to the right, the course title above th...
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
I've inherited a project that has dynamic text boxes. They are all the same small size http://screencast.com/t/cMqcB1hjU But upon previewing, they resize and reposit...
Doug Zawisza
Hi All! I'm wondering if there is a way to customize the tabs in the Storyline player. For instance, I might want to rename "Menu" to be "Table of Contents." Any thoug...
By Doug Zawisza
Andrew Lian
Hello Just starting to experiment with Presenter 13 and Quizmaker (have been playing with storyline too). When I insert a video in a quizmaker question it starts au...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bobby Gideon
How do you change the timing on the slides in Presenter?
By Leslie McKerchie
Keri Webb
I'm at the stage where i am publishing my project. I've done this several times before with other training modules with no issues. On the publish page, I'm publishin...
Valdete Ceolin
Hi, I have a storyline file that I am trying to upload to Maestro - Sum Total, but I am getting an error message that it's not a supported file. - I used my template ...
Davide Morena
Hi, I have this weird problem when trying to launch the html5 version of a course (two, actually, very similar) in Chrome. The app doesn't start: it shows the first lo...
Laura Hathaway-Aboud
Good morning, I'm nearing completion on a workshop and on my last slide there is a link that should open in a new browser, but it isn't working. I click on it but not...
Elizabeth Hildebrandt
I put an MP4 video from camtasia into a storyline title. I can see the video in preview mode, but when i publish to web the video does not show. Any ideas why this wo...
Daniela Johanna
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> DE X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Daniela Johanna
Etienne du Jardin
Hello. I would like to know how to use only one 'next/previous' button on a screen that uses layers. Is it possible to navigate between the different layers (next/pr...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jacob Lawton
Hi, I want to have multiple language slides in the same story, allowing the user to choose there preferred language on the first slide and then have the presentation ...
By Jacob Lawton
VibeThemes  .
Hi, I am developing an LMS+LRS platform and want it to integrate with Articulate Storyline. However there are some issues which I am facing in doing so. I've gone thr...
By VibeThemes .
James Brandwood
Hi Everybody, I am trying to figure out the best way to record completion of training that has varied content depending on the business segment yo uare in. At the st...
By Sam Parsons