Product Last Post Replies
Rainy Horvath
Hello Community: I want to create a very short Articulate Studio 09 presentation that contains a link to a recorded training course, which learners need to watch. Ther...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mike Mohr
I'm hoping there is a different way to do this. I have a slide with 5 phrases. The person has to pick 2 and submit them. Then a layer shows with other information that...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Mike Mohr
Maurice BURNS
Hi, I have created a short example of my problem here: http://www.thelearningpharmacy.com/hotspots/previousbuttontest/story.html If you use the forward button you ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alaine Mort
I was attempting to record a webcast with Replay but I have no sound. Can you give me any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong. I checked internal microphone buy t...
Articulate Replay almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Trummer
I have a course where we want the learners to return to the beginning of the course if they fail the associated quiz. I have the quiz set up upon fail to return to the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carrie Eaton
Is there a way to move to a specific screen based on a captured variable? In other words, can I capture a screen where the user is at a certain point and later take th...
By Meryem M
Christon MacTaggart
I imported a PowerPoint presentation into Storyline and my slide narrations are not working. The first couple slides have audio and after that nothing. Any idea why...
Marci Campos
I'm probably skipping a remarkably easy step as I don't see anyone else describing this problem.  When I preview my entire project the first slide shows all graphics a...
Alba Pérez
Hello, I hope this questions hasn't been asked before. For some reason the search function is refusing to work for me at all so I can't find any related topics in th...
sandy tranfaglia
When using the Drag and Drop question type in Freeform, how do I get the dragged items to go back to their original positions so the user can "Try Again" ? I cannot ...
By Eimar Htun
Nicole Alvarez
Hello all, I have been trying to open a large (350 mb) storyline file on an iPad and I'm having trouble getting the file to the iPad. Unfortunately, I have been asked...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
George Kotsanas
Hi All, This is probably very simple to do, but is a bit beyond us at the moment. On each slide of our project we have several text input boxes and a single Submit b...
By George Kotsanas
Alice W.
Hi, I am having trouble embedding a video directly from facebook as web objects into Storyline. I have gotten instructions to embed video from youtube and it works....
By Michael Hinze
Bart Collart
I have a series of interactions that we are not tracking yet behave much like a quiz screen. The user selects T/F for example and hits a SUBMIT button (SUBMIT button...
By Julia Koller
Courtney Saphier
Is it possible to have multiple question banks, and be able to build a quiz from both banks? Or am I just limited to using one bank per quiz?
By Julia Koller
Anthony Brogdon
So... why do we have to go into Articulate and replay slides for synchronization? Shouldn't the PowerPoint slide already synch up with the player as it is being create...
By Leslie McKerchie
Soogyung Gwon
Hello, I’m working on Articulate presenter project and we have some issues with crashing  which was not happening before replacing a particular chinese character.(I'm ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Gail Chambers
Question for someone - hopefully - Articulate Storyline/ I created a nice frame around a video which plays great in the preview mode but once published the frame disap...
By Julia Koller
Susan Thoma
I just updated a tutorial and upgraded to Articulate 13. My old file was 11 MB and I only changed the text on 2 slides and republished with Articulate 13. My file si...
By Leslie McKerchie
Edwina Hanley
Hello: I am using Sequence Drag & Drop to allow students to form a correct sentence, but dragging the words into the correct order. The sentence is vertical ... ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie