Product Last Post Replies
Della Gerometta
I am using several drag and drop slides in a project and I would like the base layer to reset to its initial state when the user has to try again (giving them 3 attemp...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Archana D
Hi Guys, I am working on a articulate storyline, I have created few slides which has some continues animation which is linked to each slide, when I published all these...
Dave Robertson
I know it is well documented about the limitations of using the Safari browser (part of which is the way Apple allocates memory to Safari).  But what about Chrome?  Do...
Nancy Edwards
Before we upgraded to '13 we could post classes to our extranet using the player.html.  We would change to file type to .aspx.  We tried changing the presentation.html...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Loehr
Hi, I need to change the automatic annotations made by Storyline while creating a software tutorial of a java program. The annotations are simply incorrect. Is it pos...
Mary-Ellen Roca
Hi there! I have created a drag and drop freeform question.  There is a word bank, then the learner needs to drag a word to a corresponding statement.  I want the lear...
By Hassan Mujtaba
Chris Brooks
hi all has anyone found a solution to reporting that a user has taken a course without having to go through an LMS I have a client who just needs to know that users h...
By Duane Knudsen
Chris Fletcher
Has anyone else had an issue where a published storyline doesn't display some of the content on the screen in the timeline? I've got a module I've created which runs t...
Fahad Aldaferi
Hello, Is it possible to create specific time limit for each question ?! Regards, Fahad S. Aldaferi
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
christie matthews
I updated my articulate engage 09 by 13 and not let me see the text is in bold
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mariana S
Hello,  I am trying to find an easy work-around to offering participants a way to print a certificate or proof of completion at the end of a quiz and I'm wondering if ...
Michael Lowenthal
I want to publish a course to a Scorm compatible zip file and upload it to an LMS and have learners access the course via an iPad, is this possible. 
By Michael Lowenthal
boris hudec
Hello, I use some markers as icons In Storyline. And there is a kind of rotating flash around it. Is it possible to stop this rotating flash ? Thank you for your help,
By boris hudec
shannon page
Is there a way to manually renumber those? On the menu and in story view part Four is labeled Part Four but the first slide is labeled 7.1. I have moved them into corr...
Ellen Wahlen
I have created a Storyline slide with a menu and four layers. Each object opens a layer and at the end of the layer timeline, I have a trigger that changes the state o...
By Ellen Wahlen
Andrew Lian
Or is the mobile aspect limited to to ipads? Thanks for any info Andrew
Louise Ward
Hi all! I could be repeating this conversation, but having looked on the forum, I cannot seem to find an answer to how you 'remove' the 'slide' numbers in the menu. I'...
Davide Ravasco
I need to interpret the data stored by the LMS for quizmaker so i can view the answers given by the end user without having to access the SCORM. Thank
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
itay borochov
hi, i developed a course with storyline. the course is published to web and stored on a vps server. i want to secure the course from dowloading the files and the video...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
An Vekemans
Hi, When I started Storyline my taskbar on the right side was gone. ( the one that shows layers and triggers). How do I get this back? Greetz,
By An Vekemans