Product Last Post Replies
Colin Rider
Recently, when I select to display a logo in Presenter Player, it will not show. I have not changed the logo and this feature worked up until recently. All other Playe...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Yuka  Angel
I have been trying to use Japanese language on the storyline. When I copy and paste, it shows just fine but when I try to type it directly on the storyline, it doesn't...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
boris hudec
Hello everybody, I am on Storyline to build an e-learning training course. This one include an interactive summary with tabs which are linked to each of the screen of ...
By Antony Snow
Brenda Harrison
Articulate storyline has been exhibiting erratic behavior lately.  I uninstalled the software, made sure I was running from the "C" drive, and reset the DPI to 96, but...
David Lockett
Hi all, I have created some content that provides a number of links to different email addresses. On one of the links I can see the correct email address is displayed ...
Stephen Sockett
Hi, Sorry, I'm just absolutely frustrated. Just wondering why this product crashes so often?  Maybe the people who built it know why and if they do could share informa...
By Justin Wilcox
Jack Dillon
Anyone know why the g_bWarnOnCommitFail variable is set to false by default? Doesn't seem logical. I must be missing something.
Andy McDonald
First ever question ... I have recorded a process that requires a "Right Click" option. All of the triggers are in place and work when I preview the slide/scene & ...
Carol Ridlington
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to resolve this issue? I have a simple set of word bank questions within a scene. There are 4 questions in a 9 slide scene. The st...
Steve Tainton
Hi I'm a frequent user of quizmaker, however the quizi created today (60 Questions in three groups 35:15:10) will only publish a quiz with 47 questions and I don't se...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Russell Holbrook
I am creating layers.  The title of the layers are not appearing on the timeline in stacked order like they usually do for me.  All I can see is the base layer, and th...
By Russell Holbrook
Derek Frankhouser
Hello, I've created a Fill in the Blank activity that responds to and scores users responses based on variables and specific text entries. https://s3.amazonaws.com/mpr...
By Derek Frankhouser
Russell Holbrook
I have a client that would like to see that learners have the ability to plug in their own data to calculate their pension plan payment on an annual basis.  An equatio...
By Russell Holbrook
Lazaro  Aparicio
I am new to Articulate Storyline and working on a E-Learning Module.  Currently using the recoding function to creat the module on view mode.  How can I add text to th...
David Carollo
Greetings: Does anyone here have an idea of how I can force the number pad for the user on mobile when they select a data entry box? So far, it seems I need to insert ...
By Justin Grenier
Belinda Lloyd
Hi Everyone  I have encountered a new problem. This previously did not occur. When I load my Articulate course to my LMS - I and others use it - the next button works ...
By Belinda Lloyd
Kim Austin
Hello!  Yes, a newbie here! I can't find a tutorial to add the scroll bar to a textbox. Can someone point me to a url for a tutorial or just give me a few ideas how to...
By Antony Snow
Jenna Baisden
Hello! I am looking for a summer intern to help build content in Articulate Storyline for a new launch of a training program. You must already know Articulate Storylin...
By Kristine Cariello
Katrina Philips
Hi I'm trying to create quick reference guides from my screen recording.  Whenever I publish my Screen recording as a word doc the images are blurred.  Is there a reco...
By Dennis Hall
Jimmy Yiu
I tried to published a course as SCORM AICC to scorm cloud, and below are the parse errors and won't launch.  I have tried to modify the Filename(URL) field and Config...
By Dennis Hall